We MAYY have our first look at the real deal GS6! Actual pics of the device itself!

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
So based on the leaked pics it looks like the S6 edge will not have usable screen real estate on the sides. So is the only difference between the S6 and S6 edge the screen then?

Porkchopexpress1969

Dec 18, 2014
Visit site
Im out, no micro SD support. Might move to a Note 4 now. If I want no SD support I would stick with Apple. The whole reason i was moving away from Apple was SD support.

Shepx13

Nov 8, 2011
Visit site
If it has a glass back, no chance I'll buy it. And I'll laugh at anyone who does if their's cracks. Apple learned their lesson with glass backs, and Samsung will show themselves to be fools if they ignore how poorly that went.

Jdroids

May 7, 2012
Visit site
I still think there is good chance these leaked photos are not the final design of S6. The side profile from teaser videos look quite different and Samsung has good record of keeping things under wrap until announcement.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
I'd say there is a decent chance that since this is more then likely a pre-production model some of the details will change. I think overall it's going to look somewhat close to this, mainly the style of the camera 'bump' and front of it are probably going to be fairly spot on to what's been leaked.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I'd say there is a decent chance that since this is more then likely a pre-production model some of the details will change. I think overall it's going to look somewhat close to this, mainly the style of the camera 'bump' and front of it are probably going to be fairly spot on to what's been leaked.

Agree. I think any changes will be minor.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site
If this ends up being real, I like the way the Edge looks... I just wonder what the functionality will be?

Posted via Android Central App

If it's anything like the Note Edge some folks will really love the Edge screen while some, like me, will think it's just a neat luxury that is sometimes useful. I'm thinking that there will be some new Edge screens with the S6 and hopefully those will be compatible with the Note Edge as well.

📱VI+🐉

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
If it's anything like the Note Edge some folks will really love the Edge screen while some, like me, will think it's just a neat luxury that is sometimes useful. I'm thinking that there will be some new Edge screens with the S6 and hopefully those will be compatible with the Note Edge as well.

??????VI+??????

Problem is I don't think the S6 edges screen are usable. They are different than the edge and it doesn't look like there is any screen real estate to have anything on the edges.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Not sure why they always show white, white is for girls, I'll be there's more males on this forum rather than females.

codeda

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Not sure why they always show white, white is for girls, I'll be there's more males on this forum rather than females.

Well I'm a girl and have a black phone and my boyfriend has a white phone, so maybe not.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TechBro