We MAYY have our first look at the real deal GS6! Actual pics of the device itself!

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
So they are going back to the old usb charging port? Not USB 3.0

It appears that is the case. Of course, most of my cables are the USB 3.0 variety because I had the Note 3 and have the S5.

Does the Note 4 have USB 3.0? Seems weird to go back.

In fact, everything about these leaks seems to be a step back. No removable back/battery, no SD, no USB 3.0. I just find it hard to believe that they would "take away" that many features. Hopefully we will be surprised on March 1st.

Good thing my S5 is running smooth as silk - I have no reason to upgrade other than to have the latest and greatest.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I agree to certain extent some of it seems like a step back even with the rumored smaller battery and luckily my S5 is running very well to

Is it possible these are all just rumors and Samsung will have something totally different Sunday?

Posted via the Android Central App

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site
I agree to certain extent some of it seems like a step back even with the rumored smaller battery and luckily my S5 is running very well to

Between the 14 nm process for the new Exynos and the (strong) possibility that Samsung is switching from eMMC to UFS, the power efficiency may be drastically increased, and the battery kept small to save weight and/or thickness.

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
I agree with that but having the battery at least the same size would make it that much more efficient and also not everyone knows about new power efficiency and will only see 2600 vs 2800 on the box as battery size

Posted via the Android Central App

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci