New image of the Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.

Senden

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I don't know if it's just the picture but does having the edge mean having a thinner screen? Sorry but that's a pretty bad trade off imho. Being honest though, that might actually be better for people like me with small hands.

Adawg1203

Jan 30, 2010
Visit site
Maybe it's me but the edge part of the screen doesn't seem functional like the Note Edge. It could just be the angle of the photo.

Last edited:

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Maybe it's me but the edge part of the screen doesn't seem functional like the Note Edge. It could just be the angle of the photo.

This is what i was thinking. Seeing how small that "area" is on the edge it seems kind of useless.

Remember Samsung. Just because you can, doesn't mean you should... lol

tcdude

May 22, 2013
Visit site
Is it just me or does the home button loom a little bigger? If so I imagine it could be a new fingerprint scanner

Posted via the Android Central App

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
I wonder if the edge version will be a little less wide? Kind of weird that you have a double edge and both sides don't have a "side screen" like on the note. Seems like it's purely for aesthetics only?

On a side note....how is this guy not fired or cease and desisted? On the early photos he left a lot of identifying marks uncovered.

The Misfit is Here

May 5, 2011
Visit site
I wonder if the edge version will be a little less wide? Kind of weird that you have a double edge and both sides don't have a "side screen" like on the note. Seems like it's purely for aesthetics only?

On a side note....how is this guy not fired or cease and desisted? On the early photos he left a lot of identifying marks uncovered.

I'm with you. I think the Edge looks really slick, but I wanna know what the functionality is. My anticipation for Sunday is growing.

Posted via Android Central App

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Kind of looks like the S6 Edge is useless. It doesn't look like it's an "Edge Screen" like on the Note Edge. It just looks like their goofy curved TV's. If the S6 Edge doesn't have the Note Edge's Edge screen functionality I'll pass and get the regular one.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Kind of looks like the S6 Edge is useless. It doesn't look like it's an "Edge Screen" like on the Note Edge. It just looks like their goofy curved TV's. If the S6 Edge doesn't have the Note Edge's Edge screen functionality I'll pass and get the regular one.

Yeah I don't see the prupose of the S6 Edge if it has no functionality. It will just be a more expensive version of the regular one...I'm getting the regular one

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
Yeah I don't see the prupose of the S6 Edge if it has no functionality. It will just be a more expensive version of the regular one...I'm getting the regular one

Same man. Regular one it is, I guess. Assuming the s6's edge screen doesn't offer functionality. Actually to be honest, I don't know if I'll get an s6 if the edge screen isn't going to happen. I'll wait for the keynote before I jump the gun though.

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Do u guys really think that the edge screen isn't gonna have functionality? Odds are its gonna have the same functionality without the huge size of the note.

Sent from my T-Mobile Galaxy S4 🌌

msavic6

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Do u guys really think that the edge screen isn't gonna have functionality? Odds are its gonna have the same functionality without the huge size of the note.

The radius of the screen on the S6 Edge is not large enough to allow for a whole deal of added functionality as is present on the Note Edge.

I'm sure Samsung will have some added bonuses but the Note line of devices are usually more feature dense and house more productivity features than the Galaxy S line.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Jan 20, 2015
Visit site
Naw what i thought u guys was saying was that it would be featureless 😁. Of course it wont have all the note features but it will still be useful I think.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParkerAdams