04-07-2015 08:49 PM
183 ... 678
tools
    Personally, unless you have been on the receiving end of being a power user and a year out (the best phone you ever had) your battery dies. Then you check to see what it costs to have a non-removable replaced. Then if you do pay to have it replaced, did they install a top of the line or a cut rate. Did they do a good job doing the delicate work and will it last without issues elsewhere in the phone. Is it the same phone you sent in or a referb. replacement. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I will never buy a phone that doesn't have a user replacible battery ever again. From experience that is...
    Just my 2cents, but that's what makes the world go around. :-)

Akawarrior..

Via : Galaxy Mega 2 - Kitkat 4.4
    You have the Mega.... I want a Galaxy S6 Mega. The bigger the better.

#jealous
    03-18-2015 10:33 PM
    Personally, unless you have been on the receiving end of being a power user and a year out (the best phone you ever had) your battery dies. Then you check to see what it costs to have a non-removable replaced. Then if you do pay to have it replaced, did they install a top of the line or a cut rate. Did they do a good job doing the delicate work and will it last without issues elsewhere in the phone. Is it the same phone you sent in or a referb. replacement. Etc. Etc. Etc.

I will never buy a phone that doesn't have a user replacible battery ever again. From experience that is...
    Just my 2cents, but that's what makes the world go around. :-)

Akawarrior..

Via : Galaxy Mega 2 - Kitkat 4.4
    Definitely appreciate your pov in nine years of using smartphones, I have never had a battery die. My current device is only the second one with a replaceable battery, both were Samsung. Never had to swap a battery and always had more than enough juice to make it through the day and then some. I don't expect to with this one. Rapid charging, dual wireless charging standards, ultra power saving mode. Samsung and others had to differentiate themselves from others by pushing the swappable battery and expandable storage when competing with Apple.
    akawarrior likes this.
    03-19-2015 01:19 AM
    You have the Mega.... I want a Galaxy S6 Mega. The bigger the better.

#jealous
    Hey, I came from Blackberry z10 (Great Phone but time to move on) and have had the Mega 2
    for about 2 weeks and just love it.. Wife got the same phone at the same time and she loves
    hers too. She was an iPhone 5c gal. We both are stunned we waited so long to go Android.
    It was like having a old worn out pair of bluejeans. It's hard to toss them away.. lol
    We love the bigger screens too. To heck with all that squint eye stuff. The Mega2
    still fits in my shirt pocket and hers in that (backpack with the world in it) purse.
    We have been married for 35yrs so I can get away with saying that.. :-)

Akawarrior..
    mountainman and mrsmumbles like this.
    03-20-2015 08:36 AM
    Hey, I came from Blackberry z10 (Great Phone but time to move on) and have had the Mega 2
    for about 2 weeks and just love it.. Wife got the same phone at the same time and she loves
    hers too. She was an iPhone 5c gal. We both are stunned we waited so long to go Android.
    It was like having a old worn out pair of bluejeans. It's hard to toss them away.. lol
    We love the bigger screens too. To heck with all that squint eye stuff. The Mega2
    still fits in my shirt pocket and hers in that (backpack with the world in it) purse.

Akawarrior..
    Congrats to both of you!

ā™»from the n.3 controlleršŸ¶šŸ«
    akawarrior likes this.
    03-20-2015 12:23 PM

Akawarrior..
    What took you guys so long? Welcome to the army of light.
    03-20-2015 05:45 PM
    hey, samsung is cool
    03-20-2015 06:24 PM
    hey, samsung is cool
    And this device is going to surprise a lot of folks.
    03-20-2015 06:32 PM
    That's why you plan ahead. I use an iPhone 6plus and have a this 4,000 mah backup battery. Problem solved.
    And plan to never get it wet cuz you cannot get the battery out b4 it short circuits.
    04-07-2015 08:49 PM
183 ... 678