The Galaxy S6 is MUCH LOUDER than the S5 (VIDEO)

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Good news. This time I'm in. Now I will decide : 32GB or 64GB, renew contract with AT&T and buy it or check out Amazon for an unlocked version if there will be an unlocked version. Smooth4lyfe if someone must be very happy with Galaxy S6 is you. I'm happy for both of us.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Good news. This time I'm in. Now I will decide : 32GB or 64GB, renew contract with AT&T and buy it or check out Amazon for an unlocked version if there will be an unlocked version. Smooth4lyfe if someone must be very happy with Galaxy S6 is you. I'm happy for both of us.

Thanks! I was mainly looking for improvements over the S5, and the S6 is certainly going justice for me. There are a few things I dislike about it, but not enough to convince me not to get it

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
I do really like that the speaker is on the bottom of the phone. it bugged me so much when i had the S4 that it was on the back and i've been loving the front facing speakers of my M8. Looking forward to this improvement when i pick up the S6 later this year!!

anon(826501)

Jun 21, 2012
Visit site
Thanks! I was mainly looking for improvements over the S5, and the S6 is certainly going justice for me. There are a few things I dislike about it, but not enough to convince me not to get it
My friend when I was using as daily drivers my formers HTC ONE Flagships phones , LG G2, and right now Google Nexus 5 you was a loyal Galaxy owner. I know you got an Xperia phone but that one will be gone as soon you get the Galaxy S6. If someone deserve and will enjoy this phone is you. Always read your threads. This will be my first Galaxy Android phone and I really like the idea.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

Get the 64gb - it won't be that much more than the 32gb.