Samsung Mobile

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
If there is something you do not like about your phone. You should contact them directly on Facebook so they can hear you.
Its the only way you can have the changes to the phones that you are looking for.
And its the only place that they are going to listen and hear you.

I have contacted them this morning.
They can't hear if nobody don't speak.

https://www.facebook.com/SamsungMobileUSA

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Ummm... nope, there's also twitter and you know, their official contact page. Remember that social media channels are not directly received by either the design team or tech support. I've contacted them through their direct channels and have gotten responses in less than 48 hours, so not bad!

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Here is what they said on the response from Facebook , and I'm not a member of facebook.

We hope you are having an amazing day so far. We just want to thank you for reaching out to us with your concerns. We were sorry to hear that you are so unsatisfied with the new S6, but we value all customer feedback. We currently are unable to speculate about the features you are concerned about as information is still very limited however we definitely encourage you to visit our site for more information and updates Samsung Galaxy S® 6 & 6 Edge News, Features, Release Date, and Specs. In the meantime, we will forward along your concerns and feedback.In regards to the Lollipop update, unfortunately, we do not have information or much control on release dates as all updates are pushed by your carrier. Again we thank you for taking time to write us and let us know how you are feeling. Is there anything else that we can assist you with?

Zoe,
Samsung Support.

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
Yup, canned response from a handbook of canned responses. :)

I'm sure they will forward the input to some other department. Not sure, though, it'll reach the right ears.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
At least I let them know what I liked about the phone. With all the mail on here there is no way they will ever find the post.