Samsung pay that will work in 90% establishments
    in USA

Posted via the Android Central App
    npaladin-2000 likes this.
    03-12-2015 07:31 PM
    Samsung pay that will work in 90% establishments
    in USA

That's not all. All other devices will pale in comparison to the GS6 as there can only be ONE.
    walt27 likes this.
    03-12-2015 08:48 PM
    That's not all. All other devices will pale in comparison to the GS6 as there can only be ONE.
    Pretty bold statement seeing the G6 is not even out yet and Other Android devices from LG Sony and Motorola could easily be better and I do not care about sales just what is good for what I need in a phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    03-13-2015 05:53 AM
    Pretty bold statement seeing the G6 is not even out yet and Other Android devices from LG Sony and Motorola could easily be better and I do not care about sales just what is good for what I need in a phone.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk
    How well a devices performs for you is more important than sales. Sales production is nevertheless a measure of the success of the device. Moreover, an estimated 33 million units ordered in advance of the relapse speaks volumes.
    BlueBlazer60 likes this.
    03-13-2015 04:35 PM
    Samsung has a real hit on their hands, moving the units out of the carriers doors will come down to contract pricing and what they offer. No 128GB no sale for me at least, I mean I have a 128GB phone and based on what the hands on have shown and images taken compared to my current phone I am willing to swap out. But I want parity on storage space, not a 50% cut or worse.
    03-13-2015 05:45 PM
    Samsung has a real hit on their hands, moving the units out of the carriers doors will come down to contract pricing and what they offer. No 128GB no sale for me at least, I mean I have a 128GB phone and based on what the hands on have shown and images taken compared to my current phone I am willing to swap out. But I want parity on storage space, not a 50% cut or worse.
    I see the 128 GB released after the 32 and 64 GB. If both of these storage options aren't available on release , I will wait until the 64 GB is released.
    03-13-2015 06:04 PM
    I see the 128 GB released after the 32 and 64 GB. If both of these storage options aren't available on release , I will wait until the 64 GB is released.
    The important thing to focus on in this thread is - which one of you two is the real James Bond?

(Hold on - owl? eagle?
    What's going on?)
    03-13-2015 06:20 PM
    The important thing to focus on in this thread is - which one of you two is the real James Bond?

(Hold on - owl? eagle?
    What's going on?)
    I would guess that neither of us is British. I have on this forum and the Crackberry forum since 2006 with the same user name.
    anon8380037 likes this.
    03-13-2015 06:27 PM
    I would guess that neither of us is British. I have on this forum and the Crackberry forum since 2006 with the same user name.
    If Raptor doesn't mind me noting from my pc, you both have high numbers and have tried other OS.

Interesting is all - now back to your desks before teacher comes.

03-13-2015 07:02 PM
    If Raptor doesn't mind me noting from my pc, you both have high numbers and have tried other OS.

Interesting is all - now back to your desks before teacher comes.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15...adc0c490e4.jpg
    I would like to think that we are both highly adaptable and objective in our device choices and opinions.
    03-13-2015 09:03 PM
    Samsung has been bold in saying its sales figuars but Networks are only doing the 32 in the S6 and S6 Curve and 64 in the S6 as the rest are to highly Prices for contracts but even tho there quoting 20 million it does not mean that there all sold
    In the past Networks have been caught out with the Galaxy S and S3 with no stock with the S5 they placed as and when they needed
    But even tho it has its faults bring one fault that Samsung Had a Go at Apple about using and thats a Glass Back
    One of the S range of phone good points was the Drop test and many people have got away with the odd drop, but now
    03-25-2015 12:03 PM
    Samsung has been bold in saying its sales figuars but Networks are only doing the 32 in the S6 and S6 Curve and 64 in the S6 as the rest are to highly Prices for contracts but even tho there quoting 20 million it does not mean that there all sold
    In the past Networks have been caught out with the Galaxy S and S3 with no stock with the S5 they placed as and when they needed
    But even tho it has its faults bring one fault that Samsung Had a Go at Apple about using and thats a Glass Back
    One of the S range of phone good points was the Drop test and many people have got away with the odd drop, but now
    You win the record for most thoughts in one sentence :sly:

Get a clear case for out and about. Run naked at home.
    03-25-2015 12:11 PM
    I just came out of an Apple store having looked at the 6 and 6+ again, and just know I would drop one. Thing is, the only cases they sell are clear perspex or dark real leather. They would let you walk out of the store without protection, so you have to go to another store or buy a case online.

Style over practicality.

Looking forward to holding the S6.

BTW: There is no shortage of periods and full stops here in London, so I will leave some here and anyone can help themselves.

You're welcome.

-----------------

.... ....... .. . . . . .
    . ...

Alex_NJ and Stanley Kubrick like this.
    03-25-2015 12:38 PM
    How well a devices performs for you is more important than sales. Sales production is nevertheless a measure of the success of the device. Moreover, an estimated 33 million units ordered in advance of the relapse speaks volumes.
    that really doesn't speak volumes at all. its pretty standard numbers for a flagship device. look at how many blackberry playbooks were 'ordered in advance'. who cares.
    03-25-2015 12:56 PM
    I just came out of an Apple store having looked at the 6 and 6+ again, and just know I would drop one. Thing is, the only cases they sell are clear perspex or dark real leather. They would let you walk out of the store without protection, so you have to go to another store or buy a case online.

Style over practicality.

Looking forward to holding the S6.

BTW: There is no shortage of periods and full stops here in London, so I will leave some here and anyone can help themselves.

You're welcome.

confused as to how this is an issue. you have to buy a case somewhere else besides the apple store? you do realize it comes in a box right. so if it really concerned you that much, you dont have to take it out of box until you get a case. pretty sure this would be the exact same thing for the majority of people who are gonna get an s6, especially from a carrier store where case choices will be severely limited regardless.
    03-25-2015 12:58 PM
    confused as to how this is an issue. you have to buy a case somewhere else besides the apple store? you do realize it comes in a box right. so if it really concerned you that much, you dont have to take it out of box until you get a case. pretty sure this would be the exact same thing for the majority of people who are gonna get an s6, especially from a carrier store where case choices will be severely limited regardless.
    What issue, where?

Get real and grow a sense of humor.
    03-25-2015 01:11 PM
    I don't get the fascination that very few people have with removable batteries. There are external chargers the size of a credit card that can charge your phone all the way in about an hour. It's more convenient to use those than to dismantle and reassemble the back of your phone and battery. OEM's aren't in the business for making phones/options for the vast minority. That's why the two biggest phone manufacturers have done away with removable batteries.

I'm not against people having options but I also think that people should realize when there is a solution just as convenient out there..
    Some people like the idea of an extended battery. One less thing to carry (or forget ), one less thing to charge, smaller form factor, cheap replacement.
    03-25-2015 04:55 PM
    that really doesn't speak volumes at all. its pretty standard numbers for a flagship device. look at how many blackberry playbooks were 'ordered in advance'. who cares.
    Kill joy. Analysts have suggested that sales could top 55 million this year.
    03-25-2015 07:49 PM
    Samsung has useful realtime HDR, others don't.
    03-26-2015 08:29 AM
    Sorry to be negative nelly but. Samsung always comes out with the wow features or cool stuff.. Nothing new there. I know most here are fans, but I personally won't buy another Samsung until I clearly see no lag. "watered down" touchwiz and "less bloat" isn't good enough for me until I see some reviews of people having used it for a while no matter what it "has over the competition. " Because at the end of the day, I don't give a cats patootie about the features. If its slower, it ain't worth it to me.

03-26-2015 03:56 PM
    Sorry to be negative nelly but. Samsung always comes out with the wow features or cool stuff.. Nothing new there. I know most here are fans, but I personally won't buy another Samsung until I clearly see no lag. "watered down" touchwiz and "less bloat" isn't good enough for me until I see some reviews of people having used it for a while no matter what it "has over the competition. " Because at the end of the day, I don't give a cats patootie about the features. If its slower, it ain't worth it to me.

Great for you. While we are enjoying a blazing fast phone with new and improved features and performance with a more,than adequate battery to match, we will be thinking of you and later on, we will hear you singing its praises after you realize that while this isn't the greatest smartphone ever, resistance is futile. You will be assimilated at some point.
    03-26-2015 07:58 PM
    You have been assimilated
    Attached Thumbnails What's the S6 got the others don't?-1427420559757.jpg  
    03-26-2015 08:43 PM
    http://www.starrymag.com/uploads/Borg.jpg

You were going for this?
    03-26-2015 08:53 PM
    Great for you. While we are enjoying a blazing fast phone with new and improved features and performance with a more,than adequate battery to match, we will be thinking of you and later on, we will hear you singing its praises after you realize that while this isn't the greatest smartphone ever, resistance is futile. You will be assimilated at some point.
    No really.. Great for YOU! lol. Samsung has never had a blazing fast phone imo. This is why I don't want to see that "occasional lag" like all their previous models. You will like it no matter what.. After all that's what fanboys do. But there are others who do not like touchwiz and need big changes to be swayed to buy such a software mess. Glad you're so excited about your upcoming toy little buddy.

03-26-2015 08:56 PM
    No offense buy you're an ugly mug. Lol

03-26-2015 08:57 PM
80 1234