03-12-2015 09:04 PM
33 12
tools
    Touchwiz has never bothered me.
    With all the animations disabled I really don't see any lag.
    Almost every hands-on videos show very little stutter. I could sworn I saw a little on the swipe that activate the magazine . Granted it wasn't a production unit but I could be wrong. If you are for something hard enough, you can convince yourself that you see lag.
    03-09-2015 10:21 PM
    03-11-2015 08:56 PM
    Thanks...and guess what, I like some of that TW stuff...a lot. I'm in...let's go, get this thing to the stores.
    03-11-2015 09:14 PM
    Thanks...and guess what, I like some of that TW stuff...a lot. I'm in...let's go, get this thing to the stores.
    Amen, brother . Has anyone tried to get an estimate on their current device resale from a third party seller.
    03-11-2015 09:22 PM
    Amen, brother . Has anyone tried to get an estimate on their current device resale from a third party seller.
    TW gets a lot of grief, but it has some really really good features I've come to rely on that I don't necessarily realize is TW as opposed to Android until I watch vids like this.

As far as resale goes, I just chuck my phones, never had any interest, inclination, or time to mess around with otherwise. Maybe some can chime in here for ya.
    03-11-2015 09:33 PM
    TW gets a lot of grief, but it has some really really good features I've come to rely on that I don't necessarily realize is TW as opposed to Android until I watch vids like this.

As far as resale goes, I just chuck my phones, never had any interest, inclination, or time to mess around with otherwise. Maybe some can chime in here for ya.
    We got a great deal on my wife's i4s, enough to get my son's phone on an awesome deal. Getting some resale value is better than leaving them in a drawer.
    03-11-2015 09:42 PM
    I am encouraged by TW6, reduced pre-installed apps by Samsung, after all iOS users don't call it bloatware on the iPhone (15 apps I don't use at all) so why should we. But TW6 does look really nice. I just wish we could get the pre-installed and truly bloatware Carrier Apps.

I am hopeful by using a single processor option that it will allow Samsung to provide updates to the carriers faster for testing and approval instead of building Snapdragon & Exynos variants and diverting support and resources.
    03-12-2015 08:26 PM
    I am encouraged by TW6, reduced pre-installed apps by Samsung, after all iOS users don't call it bloatware on the iPhone (15 apps I don't use at all) so why should we. But TW6 does look really nice. I just wish we could get the pre-installed and truly bloatware Carrier Apps.

I am hopeful by using a single processor option that it will allow Samsung to provide updates to the carriers faster for testing and approval instead of building Snapdragon & Exynos variants and diverting support and resources.
    I am for faster OS update roll outs. Wish carriers slimmed down their bloat ware giving customer to download only what they need. With less bloat ware from the carrier and Samsung, this device would be smoking and even less dependent on a giant battery .
    03-12-2015 09:04 PM
33 12