Samsung Galaxy S6 20mil preorders from carriers

HOLLYWOODANT215

Dec 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: 20mil preorders from carriers

This phone is gonna sell like hotcakes... Just how apple iPhone 6 was a big refresh to its fan base... The design and camera is gonna get all casual consumers to buy when they walk in store

Posted via Android Central App

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site

This phone is gonna sell like hotcakes... Just how apple iPhone 6 was a big refresh to its fan base... The design and camera is gonna get all casual consumers to buy when they walk in store

Totally agree. Plus with nothing better on the way....why not?

Raptor007

Trusted Member
Apr 18, 2010
Visit site

Depending on how many markets are getting this on launch or the number of carrier that did pre-order 20 Million could be huge or not so much. Still 20 Million indicates carriers are planning on it selling very well.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Depending on how many markets are getting this on launch or the number of carrier that did pre-order 20 Million could be huge or not so much. Still 20 Million indicates carriers are planning on it selling very well.

Given possible pricing, there should be plenty of 128GB devices on release day. Personally, while it would be great to have that much storage, I will most likely getting the 64GB.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Given possible pricing, there should be plenty of 128GB devices on release day. Personally, while it would be great to have that much storage, I will most likely getting the 64GB.

Based on Samsung's past the 32 gig model always took about 1 month if not 2 after the base 16gig model was released. The 64gig model was so rare that if you can find one then you had to take whatever color they had. The 128gig model could never be found and should be considered rumor.

What makes you think that we will have 64 and 128 models on launch?

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Based on Samsung's past the 32 gig model always took about 1 month if not 2 after the base 16gig model was released. The 64gig model was so rare that if you can find one then you had to take whatever color they had. The 128gig model could never be found and should be considered rumor.

What makes you think that we will have 64 and 128 models on launch?

The fact that Big Red is expected to get them. I feel pretty confident that AT&T will getting at least the first two flavors.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

The fact that Big Red is expected to get them. I feel pretty confident that AT&T will getting at least the first two flavors.

There is no such thing as fact and expectations/rumors. Try again.
Based on Verizon's past, what makes you think this?

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site

There is no such thing as fact and expectations/rumors. Try again.
Based on Verizon's past, what makes you think this?

I agree. Greedy VZW wants you to use all your data plan. Less you have on the device, and thus the more you are reliant on the cloud, then all the better for the Red Devil.

Maybe they will surprise us. I have heard nothing about VZW availability.

NYVET

Mar 9, 2015
Visit site

I just wonder how many of these 20 million people realize Samsung has taken away the removable battery and micro-SD card slot. It's a Samsung iPhone! Never. Not for me.

Posted via the Android Central App

clevin

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site

Guys, this is "carrier pre-order", not individual customers.

Before we all get crazy on the number, keep this in mind.

James E1

Trusted Member
Mar 18, 2013
Visit site

Guys, this is "carrier pre-order", not individual customers.

Before we all get crazy on the number, keep this in mind.

And the fact that Samsung is not very honest about anything even when it comes to # of units sold. This is nothing but hype. Stupid people will see this and think " it must be good if they have sold 20 million before it was released, that's what I'm going to get". No trying to say the S6 is not a nice phone just that Samsung know how to play the game.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Called and asked about gettin on the preorder list a week or so ago.
They took my name and phone number and said they are not taking preorders as of yet.

Now you are posting 20 million Preorders

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781