Samsung Galaxy S6 In 30 days

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
From today they should be selling the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Gonna be a long 30 days.

Hope Samsung goes on TV and the computer and releases some more news about it.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Re: In 30 days

From today they should be selling the Samsung Galaxy S6.
Gonna be a long 30 days.

Hope Samsung goes on TV and the computer and releases some more news about it.
Depends upon perspective, plenty of discussion in the this sub-forum. Reviews of production ready or nearly ready devices will start popping in the next week or two. Wish I was one of the field testers. Inevitably, these same testers will pass these units to friends and family who will post reviews.. Then, there are pre-order process. Researching cases and accessories. It will pass fast.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Depends upon perspective, plenty of discussion in the this sub-forum. Reviews of production ready or nearly ready devices will start popping in the next week or two. Wish I was one of the field testers. Inevitably, these same testers will pass these units to friends and family who will post reviews.. Then, there are pre-order process. Researching cases and accessories. It will pass fast.

Called a retailer 2 weeks ago and said when you start preorders. Let me know.
I want to order one.
Just don't know which one.
Don't think I want the edge.
Think it might be harder carrying in my back pocket.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

Called a retailer 2 weeks ago and said when you start preorders. Let me know.
I want to order one.
Just don't know which one.
Don't think I want the edge.
Think it might be harder carrying in my back pocket.

Wait...I thought you hated the phone?? Weren't you on the phone ripping Sammy a new one?

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site

I posted it somewhere else but said it was a matter of time before the bandwagon would be full.

I saw that. A lot of the big grousers are starting to go away. I have a couple of threads book marked for when actual sales numbers come out.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I saw that. A lot of the big grousers are starting to go away. I have a couple of threads book marked for when actual sales numbers come out.

I see the ranting and raving is still alive and well in a couple other threads. :)

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site

Wait...I thought you hated the phone?? Weren't you on the phone ripping Sammy a new one?

Forget what I hated.

I was Pissed off that they ditched the SD card. And I'm still upset.
And I know if they really wanted to . They could of kept it.

You can say it would of slowed the phone down. The SD card was just to store data.
Phone processor would of still worked the same.
Don't know who at Samsung made the decesion.
**** I want a new phone.

And I'm still going to Voice my opinion with Samsung.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

I was wondering when/how the big review sites would start posting their real world tests and reviews. I heard someone else say that the main places probably already have their devices but they aren't allowed to post anything about it until Samsung lets them.

Either way, I hope to get some real world tests and reviews on the product well before April 1st so I can be prepared to preorder if everything checks out. Real world battery life is my biggest concern.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

In 30 days I'll bid farewell to Verizon so I can put my simultaneous voice/data concerns behind me. I'll be back with AT&T for the first time since 98 (whatever they were called then) and sporting a shiny new Samsung G6 in Honolulu Blue. (Unless the G4 catches my eye.)

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

In 30 days I'll bid farewell to Verizon so I can put my simultaneous voice/data concerns behind me. I'll be back with AT&T for the first time since 98 (whatever they were called then) and sporting a shiny new Samsung G6 in Honolulu Blue.

What simultaneous voice/data concerns? I'm on a Galaxy S3 on Verizon and have no issues with this.

linebusy

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site

What simultaneous voice/data concerns? I'm on a Galaxy S3 on Verizon and have no issues with this.
I have the RAZR Maxx HD and get simultaneous Voice/Data no matter where I am... 3g/4g, whatever. The new devices are built, essentially, expecting you're perpetually in a solid 4g area, getting simultaneous voice/data by way of VoLTE. I'm sure that will work for the vast majority of their customers. Traveling as much as I do through rural areas, that's not an option for me. Since AT&T has a different setup, I can get simultaneous V/D with any product on their network, not being bound to a 3-year old device to get it.

Here's where we had a good discussion on it already.
http://forums.androidcentral.com/sa...0-s6-radio-frequency-support-us-carriers.html

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

I have the RAZR Maxx HD and get simultaneous Voice/Data no matter where I am... 3g/4g, whatever. The new devices are built, essentially, expecting you're perpetually in a solid 4g area, getting simultaneous voice/data by way of VoLTE. I'm sure that will work for the vast majority of their customers. Traveling as much as I do through rural areas, that's not an option for me. Since AT&T has a different setup, I can get simultaneous V/D with any product on their network, not being bound to a 3-year old device to get it.

Here's where we had a good discussion on it already.

Interesting...I didn't know that. Thanks for the link (had to remove in quote since I'm new).

sweetypie31

Dec 18, 2011
Visit site

I'm dying laughing. A million threads on how much the s6 sucks and how nobody will buy it. Now it's " I'll take that s6 in blue pls." 😂😂😂😂

Posted via the Android Central App

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

I'm dying laughing. A million threads on how much the s6 sucks and how nobody will buy it. Now it's " I'll take that s6 in blue pls." 😂😂😂😂

Posted via the Android Central App

Haha! Exactly! There is still room on the bandwagon!

Posted via S5 or Turbo.

Haalcyon

Banned
Jul 19, 2013
Visit site

Forget what I hated.

I was Pissed off that they ditched the SD card. And I'm still upset.
And I know if they really wanted to . They could of kept it.

You can say it would of slowed the phone down. The SD card was just to store data.
Phone processor would of still worked the same.
Don't know who at Samsung made the decesion.
**** I want a new phone.

And I'm still going to Voice my opinion with Samsung.
It's good to see you're having a more enjoyable attitude towards the change. It may not be as bad as you suspect.

🍷from The 🅰lpha (not the Omega) 🔱

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
be1digital