03-21-2015 01:15 AM
79 1234
tools
    Thanks for the tip. Coincidental that AT&T promotion ends the day before?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    What's the ATT promotion? I'm set on the S6 and don't have any preference with ATT or Verizon. A $100 sign on bonus or something similar would be enough to get me to switch assuming I can get plans of equal prices.
    03-16-2015 06:57 PM
    What's the ATT promotion? I'm set on the S6 and don't have any preference with ATT or Verizon. A $100 sign on bonus or something similar would be enough to get me to switch assuming I can get plans of equal prices.
    Check out their website.
    03-16-2015 07:45 PM
    Saturday would be a nightmare.
    I don't even like going in on a Saturday on a normal Saturday.
    03-16-2015 08:52 PM
    It is a promotion to pre register for the S6 and have a chance to win a Gear S. No incentives for actually getting the phone and I wouldn't expect any of those for a few months after release. This phone doesn't need promotions to push it.
    03-16-2015 08:53 PM
    It is a promotion to pre register for the S6 and have a chance to win a Gear S. No incentives for actually getting the phone and I wouldn't expect any of those for a few months after release. This phone doesn't need promotions to push it.
    Agreed. Still can't wait for the pre-orders to start.
    03-16-2015 08:57 PM
    Ditto. I will be interested to see what colors carriers will have at launch.
    03-16-2015 09:13 PM
    Ditto. I will be interested to see what colors carriers will have at launch.
    Better have black sapphire.
    03-16-2015 09:19 PM
    As far as at&t goes. If you preorder usually you will get the phone a day or 2 early/before launch day. The last 2 times I preordered with them I got the phone early.
    03-16-2015 10:39 PM
    As far as at&t goes. If you preorder usually you will get the phone a day or 2 early/before launch day. The last 2 times I preordered with them I got the phone early.
    I am planning on going to Best Buy and hope that they start taking preorders the same day.
    03-17-2015 05:42 AM
    Through telus you get a wireless charging dock for pre-ordering!
    03-17-2015 03:09 PM
    Through telus you get a wireless charging dock for pre-ordering!
    Nice! They are doing the same in Italy as well. Hopefully that means we get the same in the US.
    03-17-2015 03:12 PM
    Nice! They are doing the same in Italy as well. Hopefully that means we get the same in the US.
    It would be really nice! But I'm with the Red Devil and they usually strip stuff out but maybe this will pan out.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    03-17-2015 03:18 PM
    Would love it the writes charging pad were included but I am being realistic and expecting just the rapid wall charger, earbuds, cleaning cloth, nano SIM key.
    03-17-2015 06:50 PM
    Would love it the writes charging pad were included but I am being realistic and expecting just the rapid wall charger, earbuds, cleaning cloth, nano SIM key.
    Wireless chargers are pretty cheap anyway, you can find a regular pad for $10. If you want something stand shaped that's a little more, but not too bad.

They make Qi cupholders, but all of the ones I've seen are over $50, for that I'll just use a cable.
    03-17-2015 07:04 PM
    Wireless chargers are pretty cheap anyway, you can find a regular pad for $10. If you want something stand shaped that's a little more, but not too bad.

They make Qi cupholders, but all of the ones I've seen are over $50, for that I'll just use a cable.
    I want the OEM pad. For something that expensive, accept no substitute.

deeb215 and TheDonJ77 like this.
    03-17-2015 07:44 PM
    Hopefully this will be the case. I don't see Verizon doing this though.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    03-17-2015 07:51 PM

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    Don't see ATT doing it either. May have the oem pad by then. Pulling the phone out, sticking the wall charger in and setting up my phone. Never used the oem buds anyway. Got qc20's to use.

03-17-2015 08:00 PM
    Don't see ATT doing it either. May have the oem pad by then. Pulling the phone out, sticking the wall charger in and setting up my phone. Never used the oem buds anyway. Got qc20's to use.

Badda bing. Sounds like a plan.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    03-17-2015 08:03 PM

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    I am also at the Red Devil's mercy. I am hoping that we will have the choice of storage options and colors. I would not be surprised if VZW takes all the goodies out of the box and we find some K-Y Jelly in there instead
    Inders99, ibcop and STEVESKI07 like this.
    03-17-2015 10:02 PM
    I want the OEM pad. For something that expensive, accept no substitute.

I personally don't see the OEM charging pad to be less then $50 (the normal pad that looks like crap costs $80 for the S5), and think that it will be at least $100 w/o the cord. A quality traveling charging stand costs $50.
    let's see what the real price is for the OEM and see if it is truly a quick charger or not first before we jump. At least that's what I'm doing.

I'm even thinking of cutting open a hole in my kitchen table and making the charging pad a permanent part of the table if the OEM pad is worth it.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)
    03-17-2015 11:09 PM
    I personally don't see the OEM charging pad to be less then $50 (the normal pad that looks like crap costs $80 for the S5), and think that it will be at least $100 w/o the cord. A quality traveling charging stand costs $50.
    let's see what the real price is for the OEM and see if it is truly a quick charger or not first before we jump. At least that's what I'm doing.

I'm even thinking of cutting open a hole in my kitchen table and making the charging pad a permanent part of the table if the OEM pad is worth it.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)
    The OEM pad on this site is less than $60 at the moment.
    03-18-2015 05:54 AM
    I am also at the Red Devil's mercy. I am hoping that we will have the choice of storage options and colors. I would not be surprised if VZW takes all the goodies out of the box and we find some K-Y Jelly in there instead
    They need to send it every month with the prices they charge. Between cable & phone I'm at $400/mo for tech BS. If I wasn't so addicted to college football I'd can cable all together.
    03-18-2015 07:08 AM
    They need to send it every month with the prices they charge. Between cable & phone I'm at $400/mo for tech BS. If I wasn't so addicted to college football I'd can cable all together.
    It's the NFL for me, but yeah I'm paying a boatload just to watch football. I have to upgrade to a higher package to get the NFL Network (to watch Thursday games). Then I have to pay $80 to get the RedZone channel which only works for a few hours on Sunday and I have to repurchase each year. I've been tempted to not buy all that and go the streaming through shady sites route, but I didn't spend a boatload on a nice TV to stream some crappy quality picture that only works half the time. It's a never ending cycle of getting screwed. If I didn't enjoy football, I'd be saving so much money....

I won't even mention how much money I "spend" on fantasy football each year.
    03-18-2015 08:17 AM
    It's the NFL for me, but yeah I'm paying a boatload just to watch football. I have to upgrade to a higher package to get the NFL Network (to watch Thursday games). Then I have to pay $80 to get the RedZone channel which only works for a few hours on Sunday and I have to repurchase each year. I've been tempted to not buy all that and go the streaming through shady sites route, but I didn't spend a boatload on a nice TV to stream some crappy quality picture that only works half the time. It's a never ending cycle of getting screwed. If I didn't enjoy football, I'd be saving so much money....

I won't even mention how much money I "spend" on fantasy football each year.
    It'd be nice if we could Chromecast Direct TV's new streaming Sunday Ticket product.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk.
    03-18-2015 08:38 AM
    Is the S6 Edge going to be released the same day as the S6 or are they going to pull the crap where the Edge will be a month or two later, like last time?
    03-19-2015 10:27 AM
79 1234