03-16-2015 08:29 PM
29 12
tools
    Mobile-review.com ����� ��������� Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)

Ill post the points most people want to know

BATTERY
    Under their test, they got around 3.5 hours of screen times with Auto-brightness cranked to the max, and data transmission in 4G. Also got about 10.5 hours of on time

"Expect that this model will work as much as 4 Note, not worth it. But the result was slightly higher than the iPhone 6 with the same load (number of calls, the transferred data). The difference is almost invisible, it can be said that these devices live at the same time. Again, for most people it will be a full day"

Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-09.jpg Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-10.jpg

TOUCHWIZ
    "As Samsung began to simplify shell TouchWiz, and Android 5 is clearly visible. While this is not a pure Android, but a lot of clutter removed . . . the system began to look simple and understandable."

Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-5.jpg Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-6.jpg

AUDIO QUALITY
    According to the speaker volume Samsung S6 pleasantly surprised, despite the fact that the speaker and one is in the end - it is very clear and loud enough for almost under different conditions. The video shows the differences with the S5, they are visible to the naked eye. You can talk about that in sound is one of the most high-profile devices and pleasant company. Vibrating alert is average, there's no achievements.

CONNECTION
    The quality of the phone connection is not unsatisfactory in any form. Tried to find differences from its Note 4, could not find them. The quality of work in LTE as flawlessly, drew attention to the fact that the phone is better clings Wi-Fi-network than Note 4. Subjectively it seemed that he was in the whole communication quality a little better.

CONCLUSION
    By and large, Galaxy S6 was very pleasing, functional, and what you expect from the machine line Galaxy, but also there is no memory card that many consider a minus. Comparing this model with similar devices in the same price range, we can say that they are very inferior in all respects. This device without any compromise, the best in almost everything. Subjective things can interfere with personal rejection of design and / or to Samsung. But this matter is so thin that it makes no sense to discuss them. From a market perspective, Galaxy S6 sets the bar very high in both productivity and everyday usability. The ergonomics of this device just fine.
    msavic6 likes this.
    03-15-2015 11:04 PM
    BATTERY
    Under their test, they got around 3.5 hours of screen times with Auto-brightness cranked to the max
    not sure what that means.....

here is bing translate to the .... rescue?

It's about 3 and a half hours of screen (Auto adjust brightness, vykručennaâ at maximum), data transmission in 4 g. Video device twirls around 10.5 hours.
    03-15-2015 11:23 PM
    I don't understand Russian. but their battery testing pictures seem to suggest screen was on more than 10 hours on continuous run down test?

Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-10.jpgSamsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-11.jpg
    03-15-2015 11:23 PM
    not sure what that means.....

here is bing translate to the .... rescue?
    I think its that when you do auto-brightness, you can still adjust how bright the screen will adjust with autobrightness....

Like in this screenshot
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Full Review from Mobile-Review (Russian) (Battery, Camera, More)-samsung-galaxy-s4-auto-brightness.jpg
    03-15-2015 11:26 PM
    I don't understand Russian. but their battery testing pictures seem to suggest screen was on more than 10 hours on continuous run down test?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	10.jpg 
Views:	214 
Size:	40.8 KB 
ID:	167040Click image for larger version. 

Name:	11.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	167041
    I'm not exactly sure how they did it, wish I could translate the pics too
    03-15-2015 11:28 PM

i think thats the one looping video play task.

There are three screen on time. 1 hr 57min,; 3hr 50min, 10 hr 17min
    smooth4lyfe, jcp007 and Jdroids like this.
    03-15-2015 11:30 PM
    i think thats the one looping video play task.

There are three screen on time. 1 hr 57min,; 3hr 50min, 10 hr 17min
    From my very humble perspective, anyone interested in the GS6 versus other devices or like me wanting to update from an earlier version, the GS4, should be very encouraged. Battery comparable to GN4 is also encouraging as it's screen is larger and chipset is not 14nm.
    03-16-2015 05:57 AM
    I think its that when you do auto-brightness, you can still adjust how bright the screen will adjust with autobrightness....

Like in this screenshot

Name:	samsung-galaxy-s4-auto-brightness.jpg 
Views:	87 
Size:	78.2 KB 
ID:	167042
    Maybe I'm incorrect, but I have a Galaxy s3 and I'm pretty sure it's an either/or scenario. If you manually change the slider then it unchecks auto brightness. So If I slide it all the way down it goes dim. Then when I hit Auto, it will brighten, but the bar still shows at the bottom. Same goes for the other way. If I turn it all the way up, it brightens. When I hit Auto, the bar stays at the top but it dims. It's difficult to tell, but from my eye, it looks like the brightness is the same on Auto no matter what the slider says. In reality, they should be hiding the slider bar or dimming it or something to show that it really means nothing when Auto is selected.

So assuming I'm correct, this review was done with Auto Brightness on. The "max auto brightness" he is saying means nothing. Max and Min auto brightness are the same thing. It's just auto brighness. That being said, it would be cool if they let you adjust the auto brightness. I think my phone is brighter than it needs to be most of the time when on Auto, but I leave it there anyways because it's annoying to have to constantly change it when I go from inside to outside, etc. It would be cool to still be auto, but have it dimmer than it normally adjusts to in all conditions. Google, are you listening!?
    03-16-2015 07:35 AM
    Maybe I'm incorrect, but I have a Galaxy s3 and I'm pretty sure it's an either/or scenario. If you manually change the slider then it unchecks auto brightness. So If I slide it all the way down it goes dim. Then when I hit Auto, it will brighten, but the bar still shows at the bottom. Same goes for the other way. If I turn it all the way up, it brightens. When I hit Auto, the bar stays at the top but it dims. It's difficult to tell, but from my eye, it looks like the brightness is the same on Auto no matter what the slider says. In reality, they should be hiding the slider bar or dimming it or something to show that it really means nothing when Auto is selected.
    That was the old way Sammy did auto brightness.
    Starting with the S4, in auto brightness you now can raise or lower the auto brightness compared to regular to suit your needs. Sadly the US carriers took this out.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)
    03-16-2015 07:41 AM
    Starting with the S4, in auto brightness you now can raise or lower the auto brightness compared to regular to suit your needs. Sadly the US carriers took this out.

Way to raise my hopes and then crush them again! Why would US carriers remove this? I don't understand it.
    03-16-2015 07:45 AM
    Hopefully US Carriers keep Auto bias - I'm loving it on my 6+.

3.5 hours screen on time is poor - phones like the LG G2 and One M8 doubled that.
    03-16-2015 08:20 AM

3.5 hours screen on time is poor - phones like the LG G2 and One M8 doubled that.
    That's from mixed usage. Continuous run down test shows way longer time than that.
    03-16-2015 09:08 AM

You sure about the U.S. carriers removing that? I had that feature on my S5 and it was the AT&T version.
    03-16-2015 10:03 AM

3.5 is certainly enough to get through the day though, I'm not worried, as I think fast charging makes up for it
    I'm gonna get a portable charger with fast charging. It's almost like carrying a second battery with you
    03-16-2015 10:04 AM
    I'm gonna get a portable charger with fast charging. It's almost like carrying a second battery with you
    You must really love the phone to put up with such inconveniences
    03-16-2015 10:53 AM
    You must really love the phone to put up with such inconveniences
    No, I wish it did have a removable battery, but people act like its the end of the world because it doesn't...its really not that big of a deal. I have an Xperia Z3 no removable battery and the phone is still awesome. People complain about the littlest things.

And to me, carrying a spare battery and carrying a portable charger is really not that different. Especially with fast charging, Swapping battery being instant and fast charging being 10 minutes is really not that big of a deal
    jcp007 likes this.
    03-16-2015 10:58 AM
    No, I wish it did have a removable battery, but people act like its the end of the world because it doesn't...its really not that big of a deal. I have an Xperia Z3 no removable battery and the phone is still awesome. People complain about the littlest things.

And to me, carrying a spare battery and carrying a portable charger is really not that different. Especially with fast charging, Swapping battery being instant and fast charging being 10 minutes is really not that big of a deal
    Just curious why aren't you interested in the Z4?
    03-16-2015 11:43 AM
    Just curious why aren't you interested in the Z4?
    The main reason is that Sony's Mobile division is unstable right now. Sony promised Lollipop in February. Its getting to April and they still haven't released it. I understand its not good to rush it, but almost all manufacturers have released it and Sony still isn't ready? To many job cuts in their mobile division. I want to move to a company that's more stable, and I prefer Samsung over HTC

Also, it's rumored that the Z4 will also remove the MicroSD Card slot as well (seems to be the new thing)
    03-16-2015 11:51 AM

If you don't agree with this, Putin will have you shot
    03-16-2015 11:59 AM

Exactly. Totally agree.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    03-16-2015 01:03 PM
    You sure about the U.S. carriers removing that? I had that feature on my S5 and it was the AT&T version.
    I can't say with the S5, but we both had the S4 and it was removed and never spoken about on the AC review.

03-16-2015 01:32 PM
    This just popped up today. Hmm, maybe samsung was right about decision to skip S810 and use E7420. M9 here probably doesn't have final software but still this is not good sign. I wonder how S6 would fare on this testing.

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/03/16...ur-htc-one-m9/
    03-16-2015 03:05 PM
    This just popped up today. Hmm, maybe samsung was right about decision to skip S810 and use E7420. M9 here probably doesn't have final software but still this is not good sign. I wonder how S6 would fare on this testing.

http://www.droid-life.com/2015/03/16...ur-htc-one-m9/
    Wow, great move by Samsung. It really would have been a shame if they ruined all this other beautiful work they did with such a horrible chip. I almost feel bad for HTC. I think there's a legitimate chance that the M9 is worse than the M8. The fact that some people are still even considering it blows my mind. If your fine with the specs of it or like the look of it then just save yourself the money and go buy an M8.

Samsung literally has no competition as far as high end Android phones go at the moment.
    Inders99 likes this.
    03-16-2015 03:29 PM
    Sad but true, unless more reliable reviews can show otherwise
    03-16-2015 03:41 PM
    Wow, great move by Samsung. It really would have been a shame if they ruined all this other beautiful work they did with such a horrible chip. I almost feel bad for HTC. I think there's a legitimate chance that the M9 is worse than the M8. The fact that some people are still even considering it blows my mind. If your fine with the specs of it or like the look of it then just save yourself the money and go buy an M8.

Samsung literally has no competition as far as high end Android phones go at the moment.
    The M9 launch was such a bust, I'll bet their numbers tank this year and I'm on record that their CEO gets canned.
    03-16-2015 04:02 PM
29 12