10 essential accessories for the Galaxy S6.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Does the phone have to be on for it to work too? I know there was a previous phone (which one it was is escaping me right now) released that couldn't quick charge while powered totally off.

To be honest I've never had the phone shut completely down when charging the Turbo. But mine also fast charges with the screen on so I guess it's device dependent.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
View attachment 167242

There are two variants, one of which has Exynos and it still quick charges just the same.

Thanks, I didn't know that any of the Note versions came with the Exynos chip. I'll probably still play it safe and wait until release before buying any chargers, but it's good that it follows the same technology as far as pricing and availability of 3rd party chargers.

That does look nice. Is that the one they are including with preorders in Italy and Canada? I thought I remember the pictures showing it as it being ciruclar shaped and very chubby, making it really awkward. I prefer the thinness and the shape of that one as well as the other highly rated Qi chargers on Amazon.

Edit: This is the one I was talking about: https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...mobile-devices%2Fsmartphone%2F&token=R8xYxAaF

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Not bad, but I prefer the wireless chargers that place the device at an angle. I have found it makes the device more usable while on my night stand or work desk.

Sleeping at night so I can roll over and look at it. At the office, working so still pick it up and look at it.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12