I decided to get the S6

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
I don't have it, my bro's friend does. I don't know him like that and not sure where I can talk to him about it

A six pack always opens doors bro.
Just say hi and ask him for 6 mins with the 6 and he can start opening one of the six.

Posted via Android Central App using the all new HTC One (m8)

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
A six pack always opens doors bro.
Just say hi and ask him for 6 mins with the 6 and he can start opening one of the six.

So true lol, but I never even met the dude. He posted pics of the phone in his hand on instagram

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
I thought it was April 10... am I mistaken? :confused:

I heard april 10 and scheduled the 9th and 10th off. So i hope its not the 11th, which i doubt.

on a side note, (don't wanna start a whole new thread) which is better, pre order online? or just be at store before open? i want a edge model, don't even care which color since i like them all.
ive never tried getting a samsung on release day, so not sure what that is like.
i know they wont have 200 people outside like apple, but id hate to wait til launch day and be 15th in line and not get one.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I heard april 10 and scheduled the 9th and 10th off. So i hope its not the 11th, which i doubt.

on a side note, (don't wanna start a whole new thread) which is better, pre order online? or just be at store before open? i want a edge model, don't even care which color since i like them all.
ive never tried getting a samsung on release day, so not sure what that is like.
i know they wont have 200 people outside like apple, but id hate to wait til launch day and be 15th in line and not get one.

If you are with AT&T, call and preorder. It ships via FedEx. You might get it the evening before go live day.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Just pre-order it and you'll get it in the mail, in most cases a day early.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site

That's going to depend on which carrier you're on. From what I understand, the Edge may be in limited supply out of the gate because they haven't manufactured as many compared to the S6. Now this may change between now and go time but you'd have to see what your carrier is going to offer. I would like to at least get my beaters on both to see how they feel. I'm really wanting the Edge but torn because of the price comparison between the two versions. I read where some have said 50 bucks difference all the way to 150. Until I see the prices from Verizon, I can't make my decision. If it's a high amount I can't justify the extra cash for the small amount of added features the Edge gives.
I haven't pre-ordered a device in a while and tend to walk in and get one on launch day - that way I'm not checking the FedEx web site 642 times the day of scheduled delivery.

But on the same token, I have stocked up on cases for both versions. :D