How to take apart the Galaxy S6 (VIDEO)

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Nothing like posting a dis-assembly video where they have already broken the display trying to do it. And make sure you use the SIM removal tool instead of tweezers. Lol

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Nope. Not doin it. Not at this juncture.

Watched. Despite the break mentioned earlier, it was definitely impressive as the skill needed to do the tear down but it is still not for the faint of heart and definitely not worth it to swap a battery. There would no company who would honor a warranty so you end up with an expensive brick.

Nope.,still not doin it. It wouldn't be prudent. Not at this juncture.

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Ehh...didn't seem like that big of a deal to me, they'll be a hundred more vids out before anyone needs to replace the battery.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Ehh...didn't seem like that big of a deal to me, they'll be a hundred more vids out before anyone needs to replace the battery.

Tear down videos are great for information purposes only. If you get a device with a bad battery, warranty exchange or insurance claim. If you get a device that has a good battery, chances are that you will have moved on to the next device before it's an issue. Definitely too much work to swap a battery. Good luck getting the carrier, the insurance company or Samsung to honor any claim or warranty.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
Tear down videos are great for information purposes only. If you get a device with a bad battery, warranty exchange or insurance claim. If you get a device that has a good battery, chances are that you will have moved on to the next device before it's an issue. Definitely too much work to swap a battery. Good luck getting the carrier, the insurance company or Samsung to honor any claim or warranty.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

I keep my devices for a while, once it's out of warrantee I need a phone that works.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance