Getting a Hands on With the Galaxy S6 on Sunday. Any questions?

captainkirkw

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
I would like to know what you think of how well it stays in your hand with normal use. It looks great but slippery. Not that you really be able to check this but I am interested in how fragile the glass is? Too bad Sammy is not offering a guarantee like HTC is.

madkoda12

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
in this t-mobile video it says the phone will be available in 32,64, and 128gb options. In the comments people asked what colors will be available at launch and they said for sure black and white but that the other colors MAY come at a later date. (You can see the note about storage size at 1:15)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaZlx3YBCsQ

sfrrr

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
Does Samsung foresee cases that fully protect the Edge? Ditto about screen protectors, especially tempered glass screen protectors?

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site
Open up a bunch of apps on the S6 and recycle through them. My N6 refreshes apps, it isn't optimized for Lollipop 5.0, 5.1 elevates the problem. Curious to know how the S6 behaves reccyling through apps, especially if the browser needs to refresh.

And how much Ram is still available with lots of apps opened I would also like to know.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Available storage space, assuming these are new devices. Wondering how much room the OS and other stuff takes up. I've heard a broad range of numbers.

lindseybp

May 7, 2010
Visit site
Really concerned the blue S6 and the greeen S6 edge are not going to be widely available if available at all. Have heard no carriers mention either color.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
After playing with the s6 edge I do not like it at all. I was definitely buying one but in hand feel is terrible. It's way to thin and it feels like you have nothing to hold on to. Definitely getting the s6 now. S6 edge just doesent feel good at all.

By the way demo units will be in best buy stores the 27th

anon(27512)

May 28, 2010
Visit site
After playing with the s6 edge I do not like it at all. I was definitely buying one but in hand feel is terrible. It's way to thin and it feels like you have nothing to hold on to. Definitely getting the s6 now. S6 edge just doesent feel good at all.

Did the edge's screen have color shift?

robertc88

Oct 9, 2014
Visit site

Do you do a writeup elsewhere? I thought you were going to answer as many questions as possible.

I had a passing interest in the Edge but the price ends up being a big turnoff so it is the regular S6 or nothing.