04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 89101112 ...
tools
    Going to be shipped

Posted via the Android Central App
    Probably April 8th or 10th
    04-06-2015 03:55 PM
    Probably April 8th or 10th
    Not much longer. You would think that with many carrier getting a jump on product release that Best Buy would ship early as well. I went by to look for accessories and there were none despite the large sign for the GS6. I went ahead and ordered a Defender case but will probably go back for a Samsung PowerBank.
    04-06-2015 07:02 PM
    Not much longer. You would think that with many carrier getting a jump on product release that Best Buy would ship early as well. I went by to look for accessories and there were none despite the large sign for the GS6. I went ahead and ordered a Defender case but will probably go back for a Samsung PowerBank.
    This is first and as well last time I did pre-order the phone from best buy. Reason I never before pre-ordered and always found phone that I looking for on first day of lunch day. Only reason I pre-order is wireless charger. Never again for sure. I changing GALAXY phones ever year.
    04-06-2015 07:07 PM
    This is first and as well last time I did pre-order the phone from best buy. Reason I never before pre-ordered and always found phone that I looking for on first day of lunch day. Only reason I pre-order is wireless charger. Never again for sure. I changing GALAXY phones ever year.
    Yep.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-06-2015 07:08 PM
    It wasn't the best experience. I also chose Best Buy over AT&T for the wireless charger.
    04-06-2015 07:44 PM
    I dont have the "order status" link on my email. All I have is an email saying they received my order, order number, and will notify me when its available for pickup
    Same here

Posted via Android Central App
    04-07-2015 01:13 AM
    Same here

Same here as well.
    04-07-2015 05:55 AM
    Do you guys have an account setup on the BB website or do you go in as a Guest and order?
    04-07-2015 06:10 AM
    Do you guys have an account setup on the BB website or do you go in as a Guest and order?
    Just walked in and ordered it.
    04-07-2015 06:17 AM
    Oh, Ok. I ordered online and I have the Order Status link in my email...not that it's any better news for me as it still says "Payment Validated" and no shipping info.
    04-07-2015 06:27 AM
    I'm about to change my mind about getting a 64gb version. Do you think they'll let me change it out when I go to pick up my phone?

04-07-2015 08:02 AM
    If they have extra units then yes otherwise no.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-07-2015 08:03 AM
    Thinking about calling BB to see if I can change my order to pickup in store instead of deliver to my house...but they will probably screw it up and I will be left with no phone.
    PFD664 likes this.
    04-07-2015 08:38 AM
    Retailers like Best Buy may be governed by a different agreement with Samsung then the carriers. Retailers often face stiff penalties if the hand out products before street dates. Notice how you can't walk into AT&T and get a S6 now but pre-orders are shipping? The stores may not be allowed to sell them, but Samsung may have OKed the early shipping for what the carriers have in stock now to ensure that people are getting them by launch day in case any shipping delays hit en route.

I had thought about Best Buy but I was worried they would flub something up.
    04-07-2015 09:07 AM
    Anyone know how the pick-up process is timed for pre-orders? Given the device is available on the 10th, do you still wait for Best Buy to email you to go pick-up? Or do people just show up throughout the day? What are you guys going to do?
    04-07-2015 10:20 AM
    Just walked in and ordered it.
    I did the same. I don't need another account lol.

04-07-2015 10:22 AM
    None - they serve as a middle-man and really are a waste of space in my opinion. The only perk this year to ordering through them was getting the free wireless charger. I'd rather spend $25 with my 50% off coupon and go that route. I'm not the biggest fan of Best Buy (if you can't tell )
    For Sprint, the 64GB version was also $50 cheaper at BB than Sprint direct. No idea why. So like everyone else that preorderd from BB, I will brave the lines on Friday morning. I plan to be there at opening, email or not.
    04-07-2015 10:43 AM
    For Sprint, the 64GB version was also $50 cheaper at BB than Sprint direct. No idea why. So like everyone else that preorderd from BB, I will brave the lines on Friday morning. I plan to be there at opening, email or not.
    Lol, this isn't an iPhone. I seriously doubt there will be a line.

04-07-2015 10:45 AM
    Agreed. I'm sure that you will be able to stroll into pretty much any corporate store and pick one up starting on Friday. I think a lot of people that get messed with by BB will do this.

04-07-2015 10:53 AM

People that wait in line for the iPhone are waiting because they haven't pre-ordered (usually). I was more curious as to what those were doing who had pre-ordered through Best Buy and were doing in-store-pickup. I decided to keep my Best Buy preorder due to the free charger....but wasn't sure if getting there at opening would be wise if they hadn't confirmed it via email.....so was just wondering what others in the same boat were planning on doing.
    04-07-2015 10:53 AM
    People that wait in line for the iPhone are waiting because they haven't pre-ordered (usually). I was more curious as to what those were doing who had pre-ordered through Best Buy and were doing in-store-pickup. I decided to keep my Best Buy preorder due to the free charger....but wasn't sure if getting there at opening would be wise if they hadn't confirmed it via email.....so was just wondering what others in the same boat were planning on doing.
    Ah gotcha. I'm waiting on the email. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'll be calling.

04-07-2015 10:59 AM
    Ah gotcha. I'm waiting on the email. If I don't hear anything by Friday I'll be calling.

I doubt we hear anything between now and Friday. In fact, I'd be shocked....guessing they will slowly send out emails Friday. If they do them all at once, they would have quite a few people show up at the store at one time...
    04-07-2015 11:01 AM
    I doubt we hear anything between now and Friday. In fact, I'd be shocked....guessing they will slowly send out emails Friday. If they do them all at once, they would have quite a few people show up at the store at one time...
    I thought pre order meant we get them before the masses. Isn't that kind of the point of pre ordering?

speed13 likes this.
    04-07-2015 11:37 AM
    Just got message that s6 has shipped. Sprint, best buy

04-07-2015 01:38 PM
    04-07-2015 01:42 PM
628 ... 89101112 ...