tools
    Just got message that s6 has shipped. Sprint, best buy

Posted via the Android Central App
    Attachment 169984
    04-07-2015 01:43 PM
    invalid link?
    04-07-2015 01:55 PM
    invalid link?
    Yeah was trying to edit but I am new here...should be the same pic from Napoleon Dynamite...
    04-07-2015 01:57 PM
    I thought pre order meant we get them before the masses. Isn't that kind of the point of pre ordering?

Posted via Android Central App
    It's really just to secure the device that you want.....and in Best Buy's case, to get the free wireless charger. Best Buy gets $$ from the carriers to sell in their stores. This is why I had mentioned that all they serve as is a middle man..I avoid them at all cost for Wireless, but a free Samsung wireless charger is a nice perk I have Friday off, so if I have any issues with Best Buy I'll just go directly to AT&T and pick up the phone there. It's not worth a ton of headaches to get the charger when I can get it for $25 using the 50% off coupon code deal.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-07-2015 02:03 PM
    Just got message that s6 has shipped. Sprint, best buy

When are you receiving the device? Friday?
    04-07-2015 02:09 PM
    Have the tracking no. But it's not in UPS system yet

04-07-2015 02:27 PM
    I also pre-ordered the Verizon S6 32GB at BB today in person. The free charger sounds great, but it'll be disappointing if not ready on launch day, really what is with this 'wait for your e-mail to pick it up'?

Can anyone share their experience on timeline of picking up pre-orders like this from BB?
    04-07-2015 04:52 PM
    I also pre-ordered the Verizon S6 32GB at BB today in person. The free charger sounds great, but it'll be disappointing if not ready on launch day, really what is with this 'wait for your e-mail to pick it up'?

Can anyone share their experience on timeline of picking up pre-orders like this from BB?
    Seriously agreed. If they have it in stock, I don't see why they just wont let you pick it up. I know they have them in stock
    04-07-2015 04:59 PM
    Seriously agreed. If they have it in stock, I don't see why they just wont let you pick it up. I know they have them in stock
    Sounds like most of you are waiting for the email from Best Buy? I think I'm just going to show up when they open and roll the dice..
    04-07-2015 05:07 PM
    Have the tracking no. But it's not in UPS system yet

I just received confirmation that my Sprint 64GB Edge also shipped from Best Buy today! I should receive tomorrow hopefully, also have the tracking number but nothing on UPS yet.
    04-07-2015 05:13 PM
    That's the problem with best buy. Besides them selling stock that they don't always have can you imagine them trying to check out 50 phone/upgrades at once? Not worth the free charger in my opinion. It will be interesting to hear how bb does on Friday. They have blown these before.
    04-07-2015 05:15 PM
    Sounds like most of you are waiting for the email from Best Buy? I think I'm just going to show up when they open and roll the dice..
    Thats what I am going to do on Friday morning to see if they will give it to me. If I don't get it, I'm never ordering from Best Buy again
    04-07-2015 05:22 PM

You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-07-2015 05:24 PM
    You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.
    If you represent the best buy you should guys be smart enough and start shipping devices to your customers as everyone else Tmobile, ATT, Verizon etc. That's why you loosing your customers, because best buy management are stupid. This doesn't apply to you so no offense, that's nothing to do with you but your head staff.
    04-07-2015 05:30 PM
    If you represent the best buy you should guys be smart enough and start shipping devices to your customers as everyone else Tmobile, ATT, Verizon etc. That's why you loosing your customers, because best buy management are stupid. This doesn't apply to you so no offense, that's nothing to do with you but your head staff.
    I really hope that everybody that ordered from Best Buy gets their phone on Friday but from past experience and reading these forms Best Buy is more known for their epic fails on release days then anything else.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-07-2015 05:33 PM
    Best Buy is shipping - tracking numbers were sent out today.
    04-07-2015 05:35 PM
    Best Buy is shipping - tracking numbers were sent out today.
    OK than you are the one in million, I don't really buying that. Sorry about that but creating shipping label vs shipping to me is big difference. Every shippers can create label week before but that doesn't mean they shipped.
    04-07-2015 05:38 PM
    I really hope that everybody that ordered from Best Buy gets their phone on Friday but from past experience and reading these forms Best Buy is more known for their epic fails on release days then anything else.
    I got an email from Best Buy saying my phone will be there for me on the 10th...if this isn't the case I would be really upset
    04-07-2015 05:39 PM
    Thats what I am going to do on Friday morning to see if they will give it to me. If I don't get it, I'm never ordering from Best Buy again
    We can compare notes
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-07-2015 05:54 PM
    I got an email from Best Buy saying my phone will be there for me on the 10th...if this isn't the case I would be really upset
    I hope that it works out for you. Good Luck!
    speed13 likes this.
    04-07-2015 06:28 PM
    I went on bestbuy.com and noticed now that if you try to select a store for pickup, some stores are no longer available in my area to pickup from that were on the 27th. Guessing this means each store allocates "x" number of preorders per carrier/model/color etc. After that you either have to choose another store or have it mailed.
    04-07-2015 06:43 PM
    I went on bestbuy.com and noticed now that if you try to select a store for pickup, some stores are no longer available in my area to pickup from that were on the 27th. Guessing this means each store allocates "x" number of preorders per carrier/model/color etc. After that you either have to choose another store or have it mailed.
    I ordered on the evening of the 27th and all stores around me were not available. That is how I ended up with shipping to the house.
    04-07-2015 06:48 PM
    I ordered on the evening of the 27th and all stores around me were not available. That is how I ended up with shipping to the house.
    Interesting. I live in a pretty large metro area. I know of 3 stores for certain that no longer are options to pickup that were on the 27th.

If you think about it, you should be able to walk in and get the device just like any other customer. Best Buy is launching it when the store opens on Friday....preorder customers and non preorder....
    04-07-2015 06:51 PM
    Interesting. I live in a pretty large metro area. I know of 3 stores for certain that no longer are options to pickup that were on the 27th.

If you think about it, you should be able to walk in and get the device just like any other customer. Best Buy is launching it when the store opens on Friday....preorder customers and non preorder....
    Agree - I also am in a metro area and have 5 stores with the furthest probably an hour away (2 are 15 minutes away). The fact that I couldn't do a store pickup the night of the 27th matches your theory that each store were only given X number of preorders.
    04-07-2015 07:07 PM
    May I ask I just pre ordered my 64gb white s6 at best buy with free wireless pad but I

- usually best buy will get the phone on launch date? Because my friend told me that best buy order always get delay..

Thanks.
    04-07-2015 07:48 PM
628 ... 910111213 ...