04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 1011121314 ...
tools
    You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.
    So are you guys under strict orders not to release them before Friday? Or do you think some people might get lucky and be able to pick up like Thursday or something?
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-07-2015 07:48 PM
    Does anyone know if best buy will price match the full price verizon has for the S6 Edge??

best buy 64GB is $950
    verizon 64GB is $800

When i preordered it from best buy the salesman said it would be around $800. But he really didnt know.
    04-07-2015 07:49 PM
    Business wise it's not smarter to ship to house. customers by more products when at store and it's usually a better expirence for the average customer with switching data and helping learn the new phone. Shipping option would be awesome on pre orders.most pre orders that get botched by best buy is not a result of best buy it's a result of amount of inventory that is promised or the lack of at launch. It's usually a failure of communication. This time Samsung has been extremely vocal about there inventory which they were definitely not during note 4 which was a nightmare.
    04-07-2015 07:56 PM
    So are you guys under strict orders not to release them before Friday? Or do you think some people might get lucky and be able to pick up like Thursday or something?

To be honest I can't give you the correct answer. It's different for every store and district. The bigger the store the bigger the amount. I work for a pretty big store so we are getting split stock. we are getting all of our pre orders and 40% of our stock Wil be available
    kcguy76 likes this.
    04-07-2015 07:59 PM
    If you represent the best buy you should guys be smart enough and start shipping devices to your customers as everyone else Tmobile, ATT, Verizon etc. That's why you loosing your customers, because best buy management are stupid. This doesn't apply to you so no offense, that's nothing to do with you but your head staff.
    04-07-2015 08:00 PM
    To be honest I can't give you the correct answer. It's different for every store and district. The bigger the store the bigger the amount. I work for a pretty big store so we are getting split stock. we are getting all of our pre orders and 40% of our stock Wil be available
    Thanks for the info....really appreciate it
    04-07-2015 09:40 PM
    Thanks for the info....really appreciate it
    The short answer is that it gets here when it gets here. You can't argue with a free wireless charging pad which I will take any day over earphones which I have QC20 earbuds and I already have Netflix account even thought I have to pay for it. Maybe we start getting email notifications.
    04-07-2015 09:54 PM
    You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.
    Glad to hear that, thanks man!

Posted via Android Central App
    04-07-2015 11:10 PM
    OK than you are the one in million, I don't really buying that. Sorry about that but creating shipping label vs shipping to me is big difference. Every shippers can create label week before but that doesn't mean they shipped.
    Guess so - UPS says it is already out for delivery this morning. One minor clarification, the phone shipped but the wireless charging pad has not. Now to figure out what time to leave work
    speed13 likes this.
    04-08-2015 07:40 AM
    The short answer is that it gets here when it gets here. You can't argue with a free wireless charging pad which I will take any day over earphones which I have QC20 earbuds and I already have Netflix account even thought I have to pay for it. Maybe we start getting email notifications.
    I agree. Patience... We'll have it very soon.

J
    04-08-2015 07:59 AM
    Guess so - UPS says it is already out for delivery this morning. One minor clarification, the phone shipped but the wireless charging pad has not. Now to figure out what time to leave work
    So if BB is shipping to home early what's to say that our phones aren't at the store today? I am going to stop by on my way home and check to see if we can't get them early

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-08-2015 09:22 AM
    So if BB is shipping to home early what's to say that our phones aren't at the store today? I am going to stop by on my way home and check to see if we can't get them early

what carrier do you have? I ordered thru BB online very early on Mar 27 and don't have any update on my order (AT&T 64 Gb Black).
    04-08-2015 09:25 AM
    what carrier do you have? I ordered thru BB online very early on Mar 27 and don't have any update on my order (AT&T 64 Gb Black).
    Att. I was the first in store preorder. I got the 32gb black edge but am going to try and swap it for a regular s6

04-08-2015 09:26 AM
    I agree. Patience... We'll have it very soon.
    I may have to just show up like you guys say, and see if they will honor the pre-order before the e-mail comes through
    Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.-patience.png
    smooth4lyfe and mellyf like this.
    04-08-2015 09:26 AM
    Mine is the Sprint 64GB Sapphire Black Edge.
    04-08-2015 09:35 AM
    I may have to just show up like you guys say, and see if they will honor the pre-order before the e-mail comes through
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	patience.png 
Views:	127 
Size:	80.2 KB 
ID:	170131
    Yah, the more I think about it the more I have convinced myself I am just going to show up at store open. If I hadn't pre-ordered the phone they would let me buy one, so I don't know what the difference should/would be.....
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-08-2015 09:36 AM
    The "Wishful Thinking" is strong in this thread!

(yeah...I'm getting antsy, too. hehe)
    04-08-2015 10:15 AM
    The "Wishful Thinking" is strong in this thread!

(yeah...I'm getting antsy, too. hehe)
    The struggle is real

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-08-2015 10:28 AM
    I emailed Best Buy and got this:

I can see that you would like to receive your Samsung Galaxy S6 in an early time. Let me assist you.

Best Buy will be shipping out the Samsung Galaxy S6 during release date and that would be a day from now. Once your pre order has shipped you will be notified via e-mail along with the tracking details.

We appreciate your business.

.......looks like I have to wait until the 10th lol
    04-08-2015 10:30 AM
    I emailed Best Buy and got this:

I can see that you would like to receive your Samsung Galaxy S6 in an early time. Let me assist you.

Best Buy will be shipping out the Samsung Galaxy S6 during release date and that would be a day from now. Once your pre order has shipped you will be notified via e-mail along with the tracking details.

We appreciate your business.

.......looks like I have to wait until the 10th lol
    Well at least you tried heh.

Posted via Android Central App
    04-08-2015 10:38 AM
    Those people read a script. I don't take no for an answer . I am going in today cause I have to believe they have them in store already. I mean what if there was a huge screw up with shipping and preorders weren't there on the 10th. Can't imagine BB is that stupid enough to not add some cushion and wait until the last moment

04-08-2015 10:57 AM
    Mine will be here tomorrow,coming from Illinois. One day early, oh well
    04-08-2015 11:08 AM
    I have both Best buy and Amazon pre ordered and still nothing.. I hope amazon will ship earlier...
    04-08-2015 11:16 AM
    Just wondering how you guys going to get early? Please see email from best buy after I emailed them. See below...

Hi, thank you for contacting us back. My name is Jlinda.

I understand that you wish us to ship the phones out now and I apologize that we are unable to do that. Our phones will not be shipping until the release date of April 10th, 2015.

Thank you,
    Jlinda
    Best Buy Mobile Back Office
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-08-2015 11:21 AM
    Those people read a script. I don't take no for an answer . I am going in today cause I have to believe they have them in store already. I mean what if there was a huge screw up with shipping and preorders weren't there on the 10th. Can't imagine BB is that stupid enough to not add some cushion and wait until the last moment

Let us know how that goes for you.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    04-08-2015 11:23 AM
628 ... 1011121314 ...