04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 1213141516 ...
tools
    Wonderful... Guess I'll be in there along with everyone else that just walks in of the street... /sigh. Well at least I get a free charger.

Posted via Android Central App
    I pre-ordered very early on Mar 27 for home delivery and I haven't seen anything yet either. Called BB and all they could tell me was that delivery guaranteed by April 17th
    04-08-2015 04:01 PM
    I pre-ordered very early on Mar 27 for home delivery and I haven't seen anything yet either. Called BB and all they could tell me was that delivery guaranteed by April 17th
    WTF 17th no way and forget about wireless charger. Will cancel the order if I not get it by Monday.
    04-08-2015 04:04 PM
    This thread is going to get really ugly by Friday night.....
    04-08-2015 04:08 PM
    Here is a quick first look. Nice that there are no Sprint logos anywhere. Also note that the wireless charger is shipping later. Curious if everyone with in store pickup gets them Friday.

Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.-edge1.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.-edge2.jpg

Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.-edge3.jpg
    04-08-2015 04:11 PM
    That's why I didn't preorder a S6, because I got burned once (my order didn't get shipped until after the phone was available at the local store). This time, I'm planning to pick one up live at the ATT store on Fri.
    04-08-2015 04:11 PM
    No. Release day is Friday the 10th. Pre orders should get filled on or before release date not a week later.

04-08-2015 04:26 PM
    No. Release day is Friday the 10th. Pre orders should get filled on or before release date not a week later.

I understand that...but it seems to me that BB is not committing to even ship the phone until the 10th and that with standard shipping it will be there in 5 business days. Obviously hoping for a lot sooner. If it's not at least shipped on friday I will see if I can go to the store to get one.
    04-08-2015 04:33 PM
    I understand that...but it seems to me that BB is not committing to even ship the phone until the 10th and that with standard shipping it will be there in 5 business days. Obviously hoping for a lot sooner. If it's not at least shipped on friday I will see if I can go to the store to get one.
    Oh you're having them delivery it to your house not the store? Ah ok I guess that might be different. I plan on picking mine up at the store on Thursday, Friday or Sat. The sooner the better

04-08-2015 04:36 PM
    Oh you're having them delivery it to your house not the store? Ah ok I guess that might be different. I plan on picking mine up at the store on Thursday, Friday or Sat. The sooner the better

Yeah, maybe that was a mistake on my part but live and learn. Obviously though many others on his thread have gotten them already but maybe the combination of BB and AT&T is slower for some reason. It's not like I ordered an uncommon version (regular S6 Black 64GB).
    04-08-2015 04:42 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong but the whole purpose of the pre-order was to guarantee a device on release date.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    04-08-2015 04:51 PM
    Correct me if I am wrong but the whole purpose of the pre-order was to guarantee a device on release date.
    Maybe just me, but I always thought of it as "guarantee a device among the first batch(es) that arrives", not specifically a guarantee of launch day. Granted, that is more from the days when there was more demand than supply, which may or may not be the case here with the S6, as it sounds like there will be plenty of stock on day one. Both times I've pre-ordered through Best Buy, I was specifically told by them that I wasn't guaranteed a device on "launch day".
    04-08-2015 05:24 PM
    My local bb didn't even give me a release date. They just said "we don't have a release date, but we'll email you once we have a firm date". Fortunately, I already knew the date. Which means none of the BB employees lurk sites such as AC. They know nothing about technology.

I can't wait until they go out of business. They haven't anything to remedy the in-store experience. All of the BB stores in my area get bad reviews on yelp for customer service and my visit to preorder proved it. Having the loss prevention person greet you at the isn't good customer service - its a scare tactic.

Posted via the Android Central App
    cmhsam likes this.
    04-08-2015 05:32 PM

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    Did you read that anywhere? Pre-order just means order before it's released. You can pre-order the 128gb or the gold but that just means that.....it was ordered before it was released.
    04-08-2015 05:43 PM
    If I don't get my GS6 on Friday, I wont preorder at Best Buy again unless the price or offer is so good that it would stupid to pass up.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-08-2015 06:46 PM
    If I don't get my GS6 on Friday, I wont preorder at Best Buy again unless the price or offer is so good that it would stupid to pass up.
    Welcome to the club
    speed13 likes this.
    04-08-2015 06:48 PM
    If you don't get it, just go to your carrier store (JCP I believe you are also on AT&T) and pick one up there. We are not "locked" into purchasing from Best Buy. Seriously, if I get there and it looks like it's going to be a long drawn out process with no end in site, I will go across the street (literally) to the AT&T store and pick my 64GB Black Edge up there
    smooth4lyfe and speed13 like this.
    04-08-2015 07:34 PM
    I have a feeling that BB will mess up my acct. Will they let me do activate the phone myself?

04-08-2015 07:46 PM
    I have a feeling that BB will mess up my acct. Will they let me do activate the phone myself?

Yes if you ship to home. Pickup in store is different story at least last time I was there.
    04-08-2015 07:49 PM

I spoke to AT&T on the phone before I preordered from best buy and they told me to just pick up the phone at BB but do not activate it there: call AT&T directly to get that done, especially if you are doing something remotely complicated like transferring upgrades or anything like that.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-08-2015 07:52 PM
    If you don't get it, just go to your carrier store (JCP I believe you are also on AT&T) and pick one up there. We are not "locked" into purchasing from Best Buy. Seriously, if I get there and it looks like it's going to be a long drawn out process with no end in site, I will go across the street (literally) to the AT&T store and pick my 64GB Black Edge up there
    Thing is, for me anyway, the buying experience at Best Buy has always proven better than AT&T. Sad as that is...

04-08-2015 07:58 PM
    Thing is, for me anyway, the buying experience at Best Buy has always proven better than AT&T. Sad as that is...

Before we jump to conclusions, let's see what happens tomorrow. Who knows? The emails may be in our inbox tomorrow morning starting less than 4 horse from now CST.
    DWS44 and speed13 like this.
    04-08-2015 08:15 PM
    Before we jump to conclusions, let's see what happens tomorrow. Who knows? The emails may be in our inbox tomorrow morning starting less than 4 horse from now CST.
    Alright Mr. Positive Seriously though, if it takes a couple extra days it won't kill me, it just feels like it will lol.

04-08-2015 08:20 PM
    Since I am selling phones to,defray the costs of the device, I charged and powered up my RIM Torches and was amazed at how small the screens were compared to my GS4. I can't imagine how they would look against the GS6.
    04-08-2015 08:21 PM
    I spoke to AT&T on the phone before I preordered from best buy and they told me to just pick up the phone at BB but do not activate it there: call AT&T directly to get that done, especially if you are doing something remotely complicated like transferring upgrades or anything like that.
    Good to know! Thanks!!

04-08-2015 09:48 PM
    New to the forum, recently lurking. Mainly because I pre-ordered a GS6 from BB.

I spoke to my local BB, in Olympia WA. He said that they had "some" in, and expect to get more before Friday. I asked if I could get mine earlier than Friday. He said no. But that my pre-order would be available on Friday at open. FWIW. So, Friday for me.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-08-2015 09:57 PM
628 ... 1213141516 ...