04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 1718192021 ...
tools
    My email was just for the phone not the wireless charging pad.
    Call you local store, they can add it over the phone. You should receive an email
    04-09-2015 06:07 PM
    All I got was the confirmation with an order number but doesn't begin with a BBY. The customer care people said they need an order number with BBY that allows them to track it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yeah my order number starts with BBY
    Maybe you can give them the order number you have and you should be good
    04-09-2015 06:11 PM
    My email was just for the phone not the wireless charging pad.
    I havent gotten either
    My local BB wouldnt't let me pick up the charger at their store, only the phone (idk why)
    Either way, the phone is more important to me
    04-09-2015 06:13 PM
    I would call them to make sure
    I just called BB and gave the lady my order# and she said my phone will be ready 2morrow...relieved!
    Called BB and they sounded clueless. Asked for carrier, color, an storage size...then said that I need to wait for an email. Maybe they're not in inventory yet.
    04-09-2015 06:13 PM
    Yeah my order number starts with BBY
    Maybe you can give them the order number you have and you should be good
    Hope so. Either way I just left Att. they said they will have plenty of devices for walk ins tomorrow. Think I am just going to head there first in the am to get the device. BB sounds like a cluster

04-09-2015 06:16 PM
    BB found my order. Said it was created waiting inventory. Assume I will get the confirmation to pickup in the am when the doors open

smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-09-2015 06:54 PM
    BB found my order. Said it was created waiting inventory. Assume I will get the confirmation to pickup in the am when the doors open

Same thing I was told when I called. Very frustrating to not have a real status.

Posted via Android Central App
    cmhsam likes this.
    04-09-2015 06:57 PM
    Best Buy just called me to schedule an appointment to pick up my phone! I asked if I could just walk in. They said I could but they said the appointment let's me skip the line if there is one. They emailed me the appointment confirmation after my phone call. I'm not going to lie I was ambivalent about this right up until the phone call. Now I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Posted via the Android Central App
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-09-2015 08:06 PM
    Called BB and they sounded clueless. Asked for carrier, color, an storage size...then said that I need to wait for an email. Maybe they're not in inventory yet.
    Just called my local Best Buy where I plan on picking it up. They haven't even received the shipment of AT&T phones in yet.....go figure.
    04-09-2015 09:01 PM
    Just called my local Best Buy where I plan on picking it up. They haven't even received the shipment of AT&T phones in yet.....go figure.
    That's hard to believe. I wonder if who you spoke to doesn't know. If they haven't gotten them yet then....damn.
    04-09-2015 09:03 PM
    That's hard to believe. I wonder if who you spoke to doesn't know. If they haven't gotten them yet then....damn.
    I trust you since I was told same thing but they expect them to arrive tonight or early morning. But they told me to come in the morning
    04-09-2015 09:08 PM
    I trust you since I was told same thing but they expect them to arrive tonight or early morning. But they told me to come in the morning
    Oh, it gets better...I just called the 877 number. Now I'm getting a different story from them. "Your charger will be ready for pick-up tomorrow, but not your phone"....I keep hearing different stories from these guys. Banging my head against the wall for ordering through BB. I'll just show up in the morning and we shall see what happens.
    speed13 likes this.
    04-09-2015 09:22 PM
    Don't know if it makes a difference but ordered from BB Mobile store. No email. Called. They told me to just come in with pre order receipt. Lol. Doesn't sound very comforting. 😢
    speed13 and kcguy76 like this.
    04-09-2015 09:24 PM
    Wow thats pretty sad for that BB, so unorganized
    04-09-2015 09:39 PM
    Wow thats pretty sad for that BB, so unorganized
    Yup...tomorrow is gonna be a LLONG day. I have a bad feeling about this LOL
    smooth4lyfe and speed13 like this.
    04-09-2015 09:46 PM
    Anyone still havent received their email from Best Buy?
    04-09-2015 10:48 PM
    I have not. I ordered on the 1st in store.

04-09-2015 10:50 PM
    No email yet

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-09-2015 10:53 PM
    No email. Ordered 4/1. BB mobile. 😢
    04-09-2015 10:58 PM
    I have not. I ordered on the 1st on store.

04-09-2015 10:59 PM
    Got email for charger, not for phone. called my best buy (Dublin, CA) and they said they have not received any AT&T S6s. Why did I fall for the free charger, and forget all of the bad experiences I've had at BB? Just do a google for Note 4 preorders at Best Buy and you'll see plenty of disappointed people. I'm getting ready for other options tomorrow. It seems that my upgrade eligibility is still there so probably will try another store (AT&T, Target, Costco, etc.) in the morning.
    04-09-2015 11:08 PM
    Still Nada, ordered on the 28th. Going to call when they open up tomorrow to make sure they have the shipment in which I'm sure they do since I called on the 8th and they said they will not be available till the 10th.
    04-09-2015 11:08 PM
    Got email for charger, not for phone. called my best buy (Dublin, CA) and they said they have not received any AT&T S6s. Why did I fall for the free charger, and forget all of the bad experiences I've had at BB? Just do a google for Note 4 preorders at Best Buy and you'll see plenty of disappointed people. I'm getting ready for other options tomorrow. It seems that my upgrade eligibility is still there so probably will try another store (AT&T, Target, Costco, etc.) in the morning.
    I'm with you. I'm not counting on Best Buy tomorrow...........
    racedog likes this.
    04-09-2015 11:21 PM
    Same here, still havent received mine
    The BB lady when I called said if you don't get the email, just go in the store with your order number and they will have it.
    She told me the reason they might not have sent the email is because its still in the back of the warehouse and they have not set them up for handing out yet
    04-09-2015 11:24 PM
    Same here, still havent received mine
    The BB lady when I called said if you don't get the email, just go in the store with your order number and they will have it.
    She told me the reason they might not have sent the email is because its still in the back of the warehouse and they have not set them up for handing out yet
    That makes sense, but is terrible customer service.

04-09-2015 11:37 PM
628 ... 1718192021 ...