Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

gdubs2013

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
It's easy for me to say since I just got my confirmation email, but patience is key right now. Just think about the poor untrained and clueless sales rep that is digging through what is probably hundreds of phones and inventorying them. Wouldn't be surprised if most emails go out early afternoon seeing as stores open at usually 10 am and it will take a few hours for them to work it all out.

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Mine will be here today, out for delivery via UPS. I choose home shipping to not deal with the hassle of going to the store.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Still haven't gotten my email yet...will still be going to Best Buy 2morrow to get my phone cant wait!

Haven't gotten mine yet either but am going to go tonight,again, to see if they will have sympathy on this poor old soul :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Mine will be here today, out for delivery via UPS. I choose home shipping to not deal with the hassle of going to the store.

I chose home delivery as well. What carrier and model did you order (AT&T regular s6 black 64gb for me).

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
I received the email stating the charger will be available on 4/10, Nothing about the phone. But then receive a text saying part of your order will be available for pickup starting 4/19.???

I don't care either way. This phone from BB I'm buying for my mother in law as an early mothers day gift. My other 2 s6's are pre ordered gold and won't see them till May. I really didn't want her to get here phone before we got ours.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I received the email stating the charger will be available on 4/10, Nothing about the phone. But then receive a text saying part of your order will be available for pickup starting 4/19.???

I don't care either way. This phone from BB I'm buying for my mother in law as an early mothers day gift. My other 2 s6's are pre ordered gold and won't see them till May. I really didn't want her to get here phone before we got ours.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk
I spoke with Best Buy - my text mentioned the 4/19 date as well. That is the "auto-release" date of when you no longer will be guaranteed the device. That was how the representative explained it to me, at least. She told me the device would be in stock.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Checking in...got my email shortly after Noon that mine was ready for pickup tomorrow morn! Ordered 3/28.

VZW 32GB Edge, Black

Good luck to all the folks that'll be there when the doors open. I wanted to, but best I could work out was a half-day @ work, so no new toy till after lunch. Get the rest of the day to play though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech