04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 1819202122 ...
tools
    Same here, still havent received mine
    The BB lady when I called said if you don't get the email, just go in the store with your order number and they will have it.
    She told me the reason they might not have sent the email is because its still in the back of the warehouse and they have not set them up for handing out yet
    Same here they told me exactly same thing and keep telling me to just go in and they will have it ready.
    04-09-2015 11:41 PM
    No email. Im just going to go up there in the morning. Worst thing they can tell me is "come back another time" *shrug*.

This will definitely be my first and LAST time preordering anything through BestBuy. A free charger is not worth not knowing where my $300+ device is and when i'll receive it. If I would've just ordered through AT&T i'd have my phone in hand by now smh.
    04-09-2015 11:43 PM
    How likely will we be able to get one? The paperwork does say it doesn't guarantee a device. Kinda worries me

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-10-2015 12:03 AM
    Dear Scott,

Your reserved order will be ready for pickup on Friday, April 10, 2015 at
    GREENVILLE SC.

To make sure everything gets to its rightful owner, we'll need to see:
    1. Your state-issued photo ID
    2. The order number listed below or a copy of this e-mail

When you come to pick up your order:
    • Go to the Best Buy Mobile department.
    • Plan for 30 minutes when picking up your mobile device, because we'll activate it and make sure you walk out with it working.
    • If the mobile device is attached to a plan, the person named on the plan must be present at pickup.

*Also important: We'll have your order waiting for you until Saturday, April 11, 2015. After that, we will cancel your order.

Yes I got the email, Do I still want this Phone??

Lmao.. I work at that store in Greenville. .... I organized the S6s and I saw your S6... I actually held your phone and labeled it lol... I also called you.
    smooth4lyfe, speed13 and 1dtb like this.
    04-10-2015 12:08 AM
    How likely will we be able to get one? The paperwork does say it doesn't guarantee a device. Kinda worries me

If you preordered it, your are guaranteed to get one...atleast thats how its supposed to be
    04-10-2015 12:18 AM
    My order updated from verified payment to "preparing order". I'm happy to see something changing. (Verizon s6, ship to home)

Posted via Android Central App
    speed13 and Constance Barrett like this.
    04-10-2015 12:26 AM
    My order updated from verified payment to "preparing order". I'm happy to see something changing. (Verizon s6, ship to home)
    Mine now says that for the wireless charging pad, but still the generic "we'll email you" for the phone.

AT&T 32GB S6 (Black) BTW.

04-10-2015 01:13 AM

Same with mine for my charger, atleast that is good news
    04-10-2015 01:15 AM
    New developments!! For the phone it now says:
    "Order Status::*1 item(s) Order in process of being fulfilled"

Perhaps I won't have to wait another week for shipment.

04-10-2015 05:23 AM
    I preordered a 32GB White Edge on AT&T and a 64GB Black Edge on AT&T; White is there but called me yesterday inquiring about an appointment and stated they hadn't gotten the black in yet as "those" phones hadn't come in and didn't know why, but said it could have come Thursday night, Friday or Saturday. I asked that in her opinion, she felt pretty confident that it would be there in the next 2-3 days and she said "oh yeah!" So, hopefully when I go pick up the white, maybe there will be a shipment there. Like some others, without the free charger I wouldn't have preordered at Best Buy due to this uncertainty that seems to revolve around people's orders with each flagship phone release.
    04-10-2015 05:55 AM
    Get out of town Really! I will look for you this morning. BFF
    04-10-2015 06:17 AM
    Same with mine for my charger, atleast that is good news
    Ugh, nm, just realized that it is just for the charger. 😥

04-10-2015 06:57 AM
    As of 821am still no email for my Att 32gb black edge. Ordered 3/27. I was their first preorder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    04-10-2015 07:22 AM
    Here you go another day started and there will be a lot mad BB customers 😁
    04-10-2015 07:23 AM
    Just got an email stating my phone is back ordered and will be delivered between April 22-May 7. Thank goodness for pre orders..... Verizon 32 black

04-10-2015 07:36 AM
    Still no email for me. Local bb opens in 1 hour. I'll be there with my pre-order receipt and my waiting, empty case from Amazon lol
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-10-2015 08:01 AM
    New developments!! For the phone it now says:
    "Order Status::*1 item(s) Order in process of being fulfilled"

Perhaps I won't have to wait another week for shipment.

Same status for me. I called the BB 800 number and this basically mean that the shipment is waiting to be picked up and is kind of in limbo. He couldn't tell me if it meant both the charger and phone are going to be picked up\delivered together.

Home delivery was the worst option if you wanted to get phone early from ATT\BB
    04-10-2015 08:04 AM
    As of 821am still no email for my Att 32gb black edge. Ordered 3/27. I was their first preorder.

I still have no email either, but I'm still going in when it opens
    04-10-2015 08:13 AM
    I am at Att right now getting my device. Screw BBY

04-10-2015 08:21 AM
    Best Buy just refused to price match Verizon. Manager said Verizon wouldn't sell it to me either at that price.

04-10-2015 08:40 AM
    Mine now says that for the wireless charging pad, but still the generic "we'll email you" for the phone.

AT&T 32GB S6 (Black) BTW.

Mine is the same except the phone message changed from what you had to 'will ship in 1 to 2 weeks'. I was flipping out! but then it changed again to 'order line status is not available'. I'm just hoping BB is planning to ship the charger AND phone together so the charger status also really reflects the phone status also. If it doesn't ship today for all pre orders then whats the friggin point of a pre order. Either way still insane the numb nuts at bb use the release date as the ship date and not the 'at your door' date.

EDIT: I just got this email from best buy: We're sorry. The item listed below is unavailable at the moment. We expect that it will be ready for delivery between April 22 and May 7.

BTW this is for black verizon 32gb. Pre ordered day 1.
    04-10-2015 08:45 AM
    Anyone have any luck getting a gold colored one?
    04-10-2015 08:51 AM
    Best Buy just refused to price match Verizon. Manager said Verizon wouldn't sell it to me either at that price.

I asked a BB employee a week ago about this, they got their manager and the manager confirmed they would price match. I may find out different when I go to actually purchase, but seems they should price match, they always do.
    04-10-2015 08:52 AM
    My white 32 gigabyte AT&T phone still shows not processed my charger is being processed. they told me in previous email that phone would be in my hands on Monday I keep emailing them over and over and over again to see if the answer changes I may go into AT&T store on Monday and just buy one and then return the best buy one

04-10-2015 09:00 AM
    Anyone still havent received their email from Best Buy?
    Are you guys getting the Edge? There's rumored to be a limited stock so maybe the regular GS6 was prepped first?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    04-10-2015 09:00 AM
628 ... 1819202122 ...