04-14-2015 05:50 PM
628 ... 2122232425 ...
tools
    Yep that's what I am doing...I was on the phone with them and they told me the new date was now May 8...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yeah that was not gonna fly with me. I tried to cancel as soon as I got the email and it wouldn't let me online. Then I get a shipping notification, saying they sent the charger. I called and canceled, they said to send they charger back when I get it. 😲😲😲

Posted via Android Central App
    04-10-2015 07:22 PM
    I ordered on May 27, just got tracking info via email. S6 white 32GB ATT. Charger says on the13th for delivery. Still waiting for date on phone.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-10-2015 07:29 PM
    Yeah that was not gonna fly with me. I tried to cancel as soon as I got the email and it wouldn't let me online. Then I get a shipping notification, saying they sent the charger. I called and canceled, they said to send they charger back when I get it.

I am on the phone with them now and they are telling me they can't cancel my order.

I am seething mad right now.
    04-10-2015 07:36 PM
    I am on the phone with them now and they are telling me they can't cancel my order.

I am seething mad right now.
    That's ridiculous. Maybe try calling back and getting a different rep. The lady I talked to was really helpful, she tried to figure out a way that I could just keep the charger. She canceled it no question.

04-10-2015 08:17 PM
    So not too downplay the mood but did anyone else get a T shirt when they picked up from Best Buy? I did, but I haven't even pulled it out of the bag.
    04-10-2015 08:51 PM
    Cool.....what's it like?

04-10-2015 08:55 PM
    I haven't looked yet and it's a couple miles away.
    04-10-2015 09:04 PM
    Well as expected BB screwed my pre-order. But I have to say. The staff stepped right up and made things right. The rep who took my order didn't do it right. But I'm happy. Love this thing.

04-10-2015 09:08 PM
    I was going to say that now that some people have their phones how are you liking them cuz some of us are sitting here on pins and needles and we can't wait till we get ours.

04-10-2015 09:14 PM
    So happy I canceled my back-ordered supposed pre-order today. I ordered through Verizon at mid afternoon and already received a tracking number. Never again Worst Buy.

04-10-2015 11:19 PM
    Picked up my phone today at Best Buy in Duarte, CA. Took about 45 minutes cause there was a few people ahead of me but everything went really smooth.
    They brought out the phone and wireless charger and also gave me a samsung bag with a t shirt and samsung cup which was pretty neat. It sucks that so many people are having trouble with best buy. I had a good experience today and wouldn't mind pre ordering through them again. The manager for the best buy mobile there was pretty good and even remembered me from when I came in to pre order.
    04-10-2015 11:49 PM
    Finally picked up my 64 GB black sapphire GS6 this evening. Mobile folks seemed much better prepared than on March 27th preorder day. Got $100 for my GS4 on special promo. Two gift cards. Best Buy reward zone cards and also sold a couple of ole Blackberrys. Paid $90 on the two year contract price that was $330 before all the cards, certificates and tradeins. Probably could have gotten more seeking my old phones but I just don't have the time. They gave a free Samsung tote bag. Haven't tried the wireless charging pad yet.
    smooth4lyfe likes this.
    04-10-2015 11:53 PM
    So after all the crap I went thru with BB yesterday, calling 3 times and getting three different answers and ship dates, I got the email late last night that the phone had shipped. Expected delivery is now Wednesday...
    04-11-2015 07:47 AM
    I showed up at Best Buy at my appointment time. I was greeted by a staff member who asked if i had an appointment. I verified that i did. They had my phone up and running in about 15 minutes. I got the charger a t shirt and a gift bag. I'm sorry some others didn't have a good experience.

04-11-2015 09:10 AM
    Never got around to posting yesterday...too busy playing with the new toy...Verizon Black Sapphire 32GB Edge!

My Best Buy experience was on the money. (I know others have/had a lot of issues, but for whatever reason, I always have good luck with Best Buy). I got my email notification mid-day Thursday. I had to work a half-day yesterday morning, so I didn't get to my store here in Rock Hill until around 2ish to pick mine up. They said they had quite the line first thing, but things had calmed down shortly before I arrived and I was helped right away. The manager I'd done the pre-order with remembered me (we'd talked quite a bit since I was going to be setting up a new Verizon acct). He asked if I minded if they trained a new associate while setting mine up. I wasn't in a hurry and they were all friendly and was still out in less than a half hour. Fun time as all the employees were enjoying the quiet time after the rush. They setup the new account, ported my number, took my pile of money, and I was on my way with the phone and free charger. We didn't even open the box till the very end, just so I could check the phone and make sure it was in good shape. They never even touched it. Fired it up the first time once I got home and started playing.

One other comment...I LOVE the color of this thing! There was a post where folks were trying to say the Verizon Black was going to be plain black, but that's certainly not the case with mine. In every sort of light I've been in, the blue tint is very obvious...even more so than the display phones I looked at early on. Awesome!
    speed13 likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:24 AM
    Fwiw just got the email that my phone is ready for pickup
    speed13 likes this.
    04-11-2015 09:32 AM
    Lol this is bad *** GALAXY love it even I had all of series of GALAXY lines but this one is beast.
    04-11-2015 09:37 AM
    Never got around to posting yesterday...too busy playing with the new toy...Verizon Black Sapphire 32GB Edge!

My Best Buy experience was on the money. (I know others have/had a lot of issues, but for whatever reason, I always have good luck with Best Buy). I got my email notification mid-day Thursday. I had to work a half-day yesterday morning, so I didn't get to my store here in Rock Hill until around 2ish to pick mine up. They said they had quite the line first thing, but things had calmed down shortly before I arrived and I was helped right away. The manager I'd done the pre-order with remembered me (we'd talked quite a bit since I was going to be setting up a new Verizon acct). He asked if I minded if they trained a new associate while setting mine up. I wasn't in a hurry and they were all friendly and was still out in less than a half hour. Fun time as all the employees were enjoying the quiet time after the rush. They setup the new account, ported my number, took my pile of money, and I was on my way with the phone and free charger. We didn't even open the box till the very end, just so I could check the phone and make sure it was in good shape. They never even touched it. Fired it up the first time once I got home and started playing.

One other comment...I LOVE the color of this thing! There was a post where folks were trying to say the Verizon Black was going to be plain black, but that's certainly not the case with mine. In every sort of light I've been in, the blue tint is very obvious...even more so than the display phones I looked at early on. Awesome!
    Had a great experience as well even with all the folks waiting, the staff was patient, thorough and professional.
    04-11-2015 12:47 PM
    just checking in again....anyone who pre ordered for verizon ship to home get a shipment email yet? I got one for the charger only and hope best buy is so messed up they really shipped both since you'd think they'd save money shipping all in one box and charger really not a help without the phone....but i'm prob dreaming. Since I was one of the first to pre order (as told by BB rep) and that they fulfill shipping pre orders in the order they got them (again as told by the rep) I wonder if BB even got ANY s6's to ship and instead sent all to the store? I think the ship to home pre orders got screwed by best lie.

even their pick up in store option online is currently messed up. It says all stores in my area have an S6 I can pick up today but when I called them to double check I am told there are none in store. What a joke.....saved time by not trusting their website and calling to double check.
    04-11-2015 01:33 PM
    I showed up at Best Buy at my appointment time. I was greeted by a staff member who asked if i had an appointment. I verified that i did. They had my phone up and running in about 15 minutes. I got the charger a t shirt and a gift bag. I'm sorry some others didn't have a good experience.

I had a good experience as well where one mobile employee helped the line of 5 people on line and I told them I was paying full price and wanted to pick up and leave. He took it out and bypass the line. At the same time, the Samsung person came over and handed out the bag and gifts. They price matched Verizon and the free wireless charger was there as well. Thanks, BB! Didn't have too much sleep last night playing with it Awesome phone!
    04-11-2015 02:09 PM
    just checking in again....anyone who pre ordered for verizon ship to home get a shipment email yet? I got one for the charger only and hope best buy is so messed up they really shipped both since you'd think they'd save money shipping all in one box and charger really not a help without the phone....but i'm prob dreaming. Since I was one of the first to pre order (as told by BB rep) and that they fulfill shipping pre orders in the order they got them (again as told by the rep) I wonder if BB even got ANY s6's to ship and instead sent all to the store? I think the ship to home pre orders got screwed by best lie.

even their pick up in store option online is currently messed up. It says all stores in my area have an S6 I can pick up today but when I called them to double check I am told there are none in store. What a joke.....saved time by not trusting their website and calling to double check.
    I pre-ordered the verizon s6 edge 64gb in black online on 4/4 with 2-day shipping. My estimated delivery date when ordering was 4/13. I received a shipping notification and tracking number yesterday. Best Buy shipped it Next Day Air in order to get it to me on 4/13. Did you order with expedited shipping? If not, maybe they are just processing the phones slowly and shipping next day. Good luck!

Note: This is for the phone only. I haven't received a shipping notification on the charger.
    04-11-2015 02:41 PM
    I ordered on website on the 27th. I paid for expedited shipping. Got notification via email last night that the phone and charger were shipped. Its already in Milwaukee, with delivery expected on Monday 13th. GS 6 white 32 GB

04-11-2015 03:36 PM
    Noticed several folks posted about getting a shirt. All I got was a black tote bag. Out of curiosity, what did the shirt look like?
    04-11-2015 05:23 PM
    Noticed several folks posted about getting a shirt. All I got was a black tote bag. Out of curiosity, what did the shirt look like?
    They probably ran out of the shirts when I got there at 730pm CST.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device
    04-11-2015 06:45 PM
    It is an XL white t-shirt with a tiny Samsung Galaxy logo in front and the words "The Next Big Thing is Here" on back. It also got a slick Samsung S6 and edge booklet, Galaxy screen wipe, Samsung pen in a nice Samsung logo black bag.
    04-11-2015 07:12 PM
628 ... 2122232425 ...