Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
If Best Buy does not match the full retail price of Verizon, I will definitely cancel my order. Their full retail based on their website for the 32GB S6 is $749 versus $599 at Verizon.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
The store employee was correct in this case. They require a $50 gift card purchase in hopes that you won't leave the phone but if you do after 14 days it no longer has your name on it and will be sold to the next customer. There is no penalty other than your stuck with a $50 gift card.

Posted via the Android Central App

There are worse things than being stuck with a Best Buy gift card as they don't expire and you can give them to me if you don't want it.

Frenzytom

Nov 8, 2009
Visit site
Yeah, they always price matched off contract phones with other carriers when I got my phones at BB.

Tapatalk on Droid Turbo

sqa4life

Aug 24, 2011
Visit site
If Best Buy does not match the full retail price of Verizon, I will definitely cancel my order. Their full retail based on their website for the 32GB S6 is $749 versus $599 at Verizon.

Does Verizon S6 unlocked and can be used with AT&T?
If yes, I'd rather pay $600 retail price and use it with at&t. My brother is with Verizon so he can buy it for me, I hope.

ryangur

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Best Buy's preorder portal on the website is down, and you must go into the store. I will ask about the price match also!

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
How do we check the order status for our preorder? I tried to use my order number on the BB site but says its not found.

Snutting

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
How do we check the order status for our preorder? I tried to use my order number on the BB site but says its not found.

I don't think you can, since this is not an order yet. It's a presale. I don't think you can track an order until you've paid for something that is to be shipped to you.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I don't think you can, since this is not an order yet. It's a presale. I don't think you can track an order until you've paid for something that is to be shipped to you.

Thank you. So i guess with BB Pre-orders there is no chance we can get the phone earlier than the 10th?

mxrider821

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. So i guess with BB Pre-orders there is no chance we can get the phone earlier than the 10th?

I was wondering the same thing... Bump..

Because I got a preorder with Verizon at best buy on the 27th (1st day)

Posted via Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
I plan to call and ask when they're getting them in today. A rep had told me Wednesday when I pre-ordered so I guess we'll see what they say.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12