Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
According to the BB mobile manager I talked to, they have the 10th as launch day. They have scheduled their employees accordingly and don't see that changing. Even if they get them early, I think there sticking with the 10th launch day.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
According to the BB mobile manager I talked to, they have the 10th as launch day. They have scheduled their employees accordingly and don't see that changing. Even if they get them early, I think there sticking with the 10th launch day.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

I am hoping there is a change of heart considering carriers are shipping early to their customers. As BB tries to maintain their existence this can't be good for future customer retention. I would see no advantage to preorder through BB moving forward. What value would one have to ordering through them vs carrier?

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I am hoping there is a change of heart considering carriers are shipping early to their customers. As BB tries to maintain their existence this can't be good for future customer retention. I would see no advantage to preorder through BB moving forward. What value would one have to ordering through them vs carrier?

None - they serve as a middle-man and really are a waste of space in my opinion. The only perk this year to ordering through them was getting the free wireless charger. I'd rather spend $25 with my 50% off coupon and go that route. I'm not the biggest fan of Best Buy (if you can't tell :) )

cgr45

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
I pre-ordered the S6 for Verizon. All I got was a receipt for the gift card. I don't see an order number or anything. Haven't received an email either. The guy taking my order didn't really seem to know what he was doing. I think he screwed up. Did you guys received an email?

Posted via the Android Central App

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
I pre-ordered the S6 for Verizon. All I got was a receipt for the gift card. I don't see an order number or anything. Haven't received an email either. The guy taking my order didn't really seem to know what he was doing. I think he screwed up. Did you guys received an email?

I ordered my Att S6 thru BB, got the gift card and 2 receipts for both the phone and free charger, but have not received any emails yet.

Posted via Android Central App

stesyl

Feb 28, 2013
Visit site
Sign in on best buy and go to order status. Or click order status on the confirmation email they sent

Attachments

• 35008.jpg
    35008.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 41

cgr45

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well I spoke to a rep from the Best Buy I placed the order with. He said all I needed was to bring the receipt and gift card. Nothing else.

jstwondrng

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
Well I spoke to a rep from the Best Buy I placed the order with. He said all I needed was to bring the receipt and gift card. Nothing else.

Quick question... The 50.00 gc I received when I preordered at BB, is this so you don't pay anything for the charger or is the charger free and you can use the gc on other things?

J

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Quick question... The 50.00 gc I received when I preordered at BB, is this so you don't pay anything for the charger or is the charger free and you can use the gc on other things?

J

You can use the gift card on anything. It's just their way of requiring something of you for holding a pre-order. It makes you end up spending $50 at best buy at the minimum.

I changed my mind and I'm going through Verizon, so now I'm stuck with a Best Buy gift card. Not a big deal to me, but my scenario is the reason they do it.

BigCTM

Jan 26, 2011
Visit site
You can use the gift card on anything. It's just their way of requiring something of you for holding a pre-order. It makes you end up spending $50 at best buy at the minimum.

I changed my mind and I'm going through Verizon, so now I'm stuck with a Best Buy gift card. Not a big deal to me, but my scenario is the reason they do it.

You can return the gift card if not used.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I pre-ordered thru the BB website and they just put the wireless charger in my cart...I didnt get 50$ gift card?????

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Thank you. So i guess with BB Pre-orders there is no chance we can get the phone earlier than the 10th?

Doesn't look like it. Heard a rumor or read one that they would be shipping on April 8th. Has anyone been in Best Buy recently or is planning to go this week?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
I dont have the "order status" link on my email. All I have is an email saying they received my order, order number, and will notify me when its available for pickup
Same on my end. They will notify when is shipped or ready for pick up.