Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

Dell May

Mar 28, 2015
Visit site
Same on my end. They will notify when is shipped or ready for pick up.

Me too. In fact, I am having problems even checking my order status because the order number on my emailed receipt is not the standard format that begins with "BBY01-". Best Buy keeps rejecting it. I called the phone number and had same issue too. May just have to stop by Best Buy on my way home from work and ask in person.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Probably April 8th or 10th

Not much longer. You would think that with many carrier getting a jump on product release that Best Buy would ship early as well. I went by to look for accessories and there were none despite the large sign for the GS6. I went ahead and ordered a Defender case but will probably go back for a Samsung PowerBank.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Not much longer. You would think that with many carrier getting a jump on product release that Best Buy would ship early as well. I went by to look for accessories and there were none despite the large sign for the GS6. I went ahead and ordered a Defender case but will probably go back for a Samsung PowerBank.
This is first and as well last time I did pre-order the phone from best buy. Reason I never before pre-ordered and always found phone that I looking for on first day of lunch day. Only reason I pre-order is wireless charger. Never again for sure. I changing GALAXY phones ever year.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
This is first and as well last time I did pre-order the phone from best buy. Reason I never before pre-ordered and always found phone that I looking for on first day of lunch day. Only reason I pre-order is wireless charger. Never again for sure. I changing GALAXY phones ever year.

Yep.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

It wasn't the best experience. I also chose Best Buy over AT&T for the wireless charger.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Oh, Ok. I ordered online and I have the Order Status link in my email...not that it's any better news for me as it still says "Payment Validated" and no shipping info.

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
I'm about to change my mind about getting a 64gb version. Do you think they'll let me change it out when I go to pick up my phone?

Posted via the Android Central App

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Thinking about calling BB to see if I can change my order to pickup in store instead of deliver to my house...but they will probably screw it up and I will be left with no phone.

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site
Retailers like Best Buy may be governed by a different agreement with Samsung then the carriers. Retailers often face stiff penalties if the hand out products before street dates. Notice how you can't walk into AT&T and get a S6 now but pre-orders are shipping? The stores may not be allowed to sell them, but Samsung may have OKed the early shipping for what the carriers have in stock now to ensure that people are getting them by launch day in case any shipping delays hit en route.

I had thought about Best Buy but I was worried they would flub something up.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Anyone know how the pick-up process is timed for pre-orders? Given the device is available on the 10th, do you still wait for Best Buy to email you to go pick-up? Or do people just show up throughout the day? What are you guys going to do?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma