Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like most of you are waiting for the email from Best Buy? I think I'm just going to show up when they open and roll the dice..

Thats what I am going to do on Friday morning to see if they will give it to me. If I don't get it, I'm never ordering from Best Buy again

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Sounds like most of you are waiting for the email from Best Buy? I think I'm just going to show up when they open and roll the dice..

You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
You can go ahead and show up man. I work at best buy Mobile. We say wait for the email for the simple fact that we don't wanna fail your expectations. Talking to higher up district reps there will be plenty of galaxy s6s. They will have a huge stock of phones. Most of the Samsung reps have had a personal s6 since they announced. No need to worry man. You will get a email thursday or Friday morning.
If you represent the best buy you should guys be smart enough and start shipping devices to your customers as everyone else Tmobile, ATT, Verizon etc. That's why you loosing your customers, because best buy management are stupid. This doesn't apply to you so no offense, that's nothing to do with you but your head staff.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
If you represent the best buy you should guys be smart enough and start shipping devices to your customers as everyone else Tmobile, ATT, Verizon etc. That's why you loosing your customers, because best buy management are stupid. This doesn't apply to you so no offense, that's nothing to do with you but your head staff.

I really hope that everybody that ordered from Best Buy gets their phone on Friday but from past experience and reading these forms Best Buy is more known for their epic fails on release days then anything else.

briggy79

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site

Best Buy is shipping - tracking numbers were sent out today.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Best Buy is shipping - tracking numbers were sent out today.
OK than you are the one in million, I don't really buying that. Sorry about that but creating shipping label vs shipping to me is big difference. Every shippers can create label week before but that doesn't mean they shipped.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I really hope that everybody that ordered from Best Buy gets their phone on Friday but from past experience and reading these forms Best Buy is more known for their epic fails on release days then anything else.

I got an email from Best Buy saying my phone will be there for me on the 10th...if this isn't the case I would be really upset

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I got an email from Best Buy saying my phone will be there for me on the 10th...if this isn't the case I would be really upset

I went on bestbuy.com and noticed now that if you try to select a store for pickup, some stores are no longer available in my area to pickup from that were on the 27th. Guessing this means each store allocates "x" number of preorders per carrier/model/color etc. After that you either have to choose another store or have it mailed.

briggy79

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
I went on bestbuy.com and noticed now that if you try to select a store for pickup, some stores are no longer available in my area to pickup from that were on the 27th. Guessing this means each store allocates "x" number of preorders per carrier/model/color etc. After that you either have to choose another store or have it mailed.

I ordered on the evening of the 27th and all stores around me were not available. That is how I ended up with shipping to the house.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
I ordered on the evening of the 27th and all stores around me were not available. That is how I ended up with shipping to the house.

Interesting. I live in a pretty large metro area. I know of 3 stores for certain that no longer are options to pickup that were on the 27th.

If you think about it, you should be able to walk in and get the device just like any other customer. Best Buy is launching it when the store opens on Friday....preorder customers and non preorder....

briggy79

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Interesting. I live in a pretty large metro area. I know of 3 stores for certain that no longer are options to pickup that were on the 27th.

If you think about it, you should be able to walk in and get the device just like any other customer. Best Buy is launching it when the store opens on Friday....preorder customers and non preorder....

Agree - I also am in a metro area and have 5 stores with the furthest probably an hour away (2 are 15 minutes away). The fact that I couldn't do a store pickup the night of the 27th matches your theory that each store were only given X number of preorders.

eak1570

Mar 13, 2013
Visit site
May I ask I just pre ordered my 64gb white s6 at best buy with free wireless pad but I

- usually best buy will get the phone on launch date? Because my friend told me that best buy order always get delay..

Thanks.

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
So are you guys under strict orders not to release them before Friday? Or do you think some people might get lucky and be able to pick up like Thursday or something?

ctk4949

Nov 16, 2010
Visit site
Does anyone know if best buy will price match the full price verizon has for the S6 Edge??

best buy 64GB is $950
verizon 64GB is $800

When i preordered it from best buy the salesman said it would be around $800. But he really didnt know.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
Business wise it's not smarter to ship to house. customers by more products when at store and it's usually a better expirence for the average customer with switching data and helping learn the new phone. Shipping option would be awesome on pre orders.most pre orders that get botched by best buy is not a result of best buy it's a result of amount of inventory that is promised or the lack of at launch. It's usually a failure of communication. This time Samsung has been extremely vocal about there inventory which they were definitely not during note 4 which was a nightmare.

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
So are you guys under strict orders not to release them before Friday? Or do you think some people might get lucky and be able to pick up like Thursday or something?

To be honest I can't give you the correct answer. It's different for every store and district. The bigger the store the bigger the amount. I work for a pretty big store so we are getting split stock. we are getting all of our pre orders and 40% of our stock Wil be available

bmanzella527

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
To be honest I can't give you the correct answer. It's different for every store and district. The bigger the store the bigger the amount. I work for a pretty big store so we are getting split stock. we are getting all of our pre orders and 40% of our stock Wil be available

Thanks for the info....really appreciate it :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay