Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Just wondering how you guys going to get early? Please see email from best buy after I emailed them. See below...

Hi, thank you for contacting us back. My name is Jlinda.

I understand that you wish us to ship the phones out now and I apologize that we are unable to do that. Our phones will not be shipping until the release date of April 10th, 2015.

Thank you,
Jlinda
Best Buy Mobile Back Office

I know they have them in stock too...next time I'm ordering from AT&T having it shipped

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Only did with BB because Att wouldn't let me preorder and buy phone outright. Any store pickup BB customers get an email their order has shipped?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
So when they tell you no and you don't get it does that mean that you took no for an answer? BB is not going to hand anything out a day early.
Those people read a script. I don't take no for an answer :). I am going in today cause I have to believe they have them in store already. I mean what if there was a huge screw up with shipping and preorders weren't there on the 10th. Can't imagine BB is that stupid enough to not add some cushion and wait until the last moment

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
So when they tell you no and you don't get it does that mean that you took no for an answer? BB is not going to hand anything out a day early.

I was referring to the phone or online people. Obviously all I can do is go to the store and see what they say

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
My local BB has the preorder devices and then some. Said they will NOT break street date and were shocked other stores/carriers were shipping already with customer units in customer hands.

Also said if you end up changing your mind on the preorder device (ie edge to s6 or vice versa) you lose your free charger.

AlphaVictor87

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site
My local BB has the preorder devices and then some. Said they will NOT break street date and were shocked other stores/carriers were shipping already with customer units in customer hands.

Also said if you end up changing your mind on the preorder device (ie edge to s6 or vice versa) you lose your free charger.

So you went in store and they told you that?

Man that's stupid that they won't break the street date even having it 2 days early.... and that's REALLY stupid that you lose your wireless charger if you decide to switch (i'm not but still I've read people on this forum saying they were thinking about switching)

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Eh... That doesn't make any sense. You get the free charger with pre order of EITHER of the phones, so why would they not give it to you if you switch from one to the other? You're still entitled to it.

Posted via Android Central App

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
So you went in store and they told you that?

Man that's stupid that they won't break the street date even having it 2 days early.... and that's REALLY stupid that you lose your wireless charger if you decide to switch (i'm not but still I've read people on this forum saying they were thinking about switching)

Yup that's what they told me. Did I mention I hate bestbuy.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Eh... That doesn't make any sense. You get the free charger with pre order of EITHER of the phones, so why would they not give it to you if you switch from one to the other? You're still entitled to it.

Posted via Android Central App

If you don't select the preordered device they said technically it's not a preorder anymore. If you return or exchange the preorder unit you have to return the charger.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton