Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I would call them to make sure
I just called BB and gave the lady my order# and she said my phone will be ready 2morrow...relieved!

What order number? I don't have a BBY order number and they couldn't find my preorder using the order number on my email confirmation

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
What order number? I don't have a BBY order number and they couldn't find my preorder using the order number on my email confirmation

Did you preorder online? If so, you should have an order number
Even if you did at the store, there should be some order or confirmation number on the receipt or something

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
When i first pre ordered i didnt have the email for charger, I called the store and they dded it and I got the email. If you pre order in the bestbuy store you WILL NOT receive the BBY order number. You only receive that when you pre order online. The order number in your email is your pre order number, if you call the 1877 number you give them your phone number and they will check the order status for you. I have been doing this all week and have talked to multiple reps.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
They didn't give you an order number or confirmation?
If you are doing a store pickup, I think you have to show up with your order number
They may have you in their system

All I got was the confirmation with an order number but doesn't begin with a BBY. The customer care people said they need an order number with BBY that allows them to track it

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
All I got was the confirmation with an order number but doesn't begin with a BBY. The customer care people said they need an order number with BBY that allows them to track it

Yeah my order number starts with BBY
Maybe you can give them the order number you have and you should be good

kollarism

May 13, 2012
Visit site
I would call them to make sure
I just called BB and gave the lady my order# and she said my phone will be ready 2morrow...relieved!

Called BB and they sounded clueless. Asked for carrier, color, an storage size...then said that I need to wait for an email. Maybe they're not in inventory yet.

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
Yeah my order number starts with BBY
Maybe you can give them the order number you have and you should be good

Hope so. Either way I just left Att. they said they will have plenty of devices for walk ins tomorrow. Think I am just going to head there first in the am to get the device. BB sounds like a cluster

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
BB found my order. Said it was created waiting inventory. Assume I will get the confirmation to pickup in the am when the doors open

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site
BB found my order. Said it was created waiting inventory. Assume I will get the confirmation to pickup in the am when the doors open

Same thing I was told when I called. Very frustrating to not have a real status.

Posted via Android Central App

TimmE

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Best Buy just called me to schedule an appointment to pick up my phone! I asked if I could just walk in. They said I could but they said the appointment let's me skip the line if there is one. They emailed me the appointment confirmation after my phone call. I'm not going to lie I was ambivalent about this right up until the phone call. Now I feel like a kid on Christmas Eve.

Posted via the Android Central App

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Called BB and they sounded clueless. Asked for carrier, color, an storage size...then said that I need to wait for an email. Maybe they're not in inventory yet.

Just called my local Best Buy where I plan on picking it up. They haven't even received the shipment of AT&T phones in yet.....go figure.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
That's hard to believe. I wonder if who you spoke to doesn't know. If they haven't gotten them yet then....damn.
I trust you since I was told same thing but they expect them to arrive tonight or early morning. But they told me to come in the morning
Just called my local Best Buy where I plan on picking it up. They haven't even received the shipment of AT&T phones in yet.....go figure.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan