Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Finally got mine! But BB are idiots

1. I think I'm getting 2 wireless chargers free because I got notification that mine was shipped, and they also handed me one when I went to another store to get it
2. As I was leaving the security guard was talking to me and told me the iPhone was stronger....I was like "yeah ok" and walked out with a smile

never preordering from BB again

cmhsam

Mar 5, 2014
Visit site
I preordered on March 27 and received the shipping notification for the wireless charger about an hour ago. Still no ready for pickup notification for the phone itself. I got the black 32 GB S6 (not Edge) on AT&T, if that matters. I previously had a bad experience with Best Buy in store pickup, but I think I'll get the notification sometime today. In any case, I'm going to the store after work. If they don't have the phone, I'll have my bank reverse the charges and get it from AT&T.

FWIW I also preordered on the 27th the black ATT Edge, 32gb. Still no email from BBY. I went to ATT this morning and got the phone. Never will I do a preorder through BBY.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

1. I think I'm getting 2 wireless chargers free because I got notification that mine was shipped, and they also handed me one when I went to another store to get it
2. As I was leaving the security guard was talking to me and told me the iPhone was stronger....I was like "yeah ok" and walked out with a smile

Glad to hear you got yours man. IPhone "stronger" huh, lullz.

Posted via Android Central App

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site

At least you got device + charger (possibly 2) congrats!

Posted via the Android Central App

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Sounds like if you're with AT&T and are getting the 64GB Edge, transit was delayed. Best Buy told me they should be getting them in today....Guess we'll see....

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Glad to hear you got yours man. IPhone "stronger" huh, lullz.

Posted via Android Central App

Me as well. It's killing me that I have meetings this afternoon and can't get it until 5pm CST. All ready to go but have to wait.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Bad_Robot

Feb 1, 2011
Visit site
Just got rejected for the Verizon price match at another Best Buy. Only reason I was buying there is because I have a huge gift card there. Oh well. ordered on VZW.com It let me keep my unlimited plan and will be delivered tomorrow for an extra $19.99.

kgbkny

Jun 26, 2013
Visit site
I just received the notification that my phone is ready for pickup. Do I have to let them set up the phone? Not only am I perfectly capable of doing it myself, but it's a gift for my wife and I don't want the package to be cracked open and the phone being covered in fingerprints. I don't think it'll be an issue, but I thought I'd ask anyway, just to be sure.

bsktcase23

Apr 10, 2015
Visit site
Well I made a mistake and gave Worst Buy one more chance... never again! Me and my husband ordered online and went to pick up at the store. They would not give me the phones without activating them and would not budge. Since I refused because my daughter is at college and I cant deactivate the phone she is using until we drive 2 hours to see her on Sunday, the store manager took it upon himself to cancel all 3 orders. WOW! Really? They must get a kick back from activating in store. I have been a Sprint customer for 15+ years and I activate my phones at home all the time. Even if I purchase through Sprint. SMH..... Worst Buy's ordering process needs to state this fact and even when I contacted Customer Care they confirmed it is a courtesy and not a requirement.

briggy79

Mar 31, 2015
Visit site
Well I made a mistake and gave Worst Buy one more chance... never again! Me and my husband ordered online and went to pick up at the store. They would not give me the phones without activating them and would not budge. Since I refused because my daughter is at college and I cant deactivate the phone she is using until we drive 2 hours to see her on Sunday, the store manager took it upon himself to cancel all 3 orders. WOW! Really? They must get a kick back from activating in store. I have been a Sprint customer for 15+ years and I activate my phones at home all the time. Even if I purchase through Sprint. SMH..... Worst Buy's ordering process needs to state this fact and even when I contacted Customer Care they confirmed it is a courtesy and not a requirement.

Wow - that makes absolutely no sense. I ordered the Edge phone for Sprint through Best Buy online and had it delivered to my house. Activated online without talking to anyone in a couple of minutes. Crazy why each in store experience is so different. Sorry about your luck with Worst Buy again......

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Just got rejected for the Verizon price match at another Best Buy. Only reason I was buying there is because I have a huge gift card there. Oh well. ordered on VZW.com It let me keep my unlimited plan and will be delivered tomorrow for an extra $19.99.
I called customer care and got my price match processed. My store wouldn't let me either. I figured I'd just go over their heads.

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Picked mine up this morning, in a fairly painless 30 minutes or so. Black VZW 64 gig. The rep was fine with just doing the activation and letting me handle the rest. One pleasant surprise was that the free wireless charger actually had a wall wart in the box. For some reason I was expecting it to just have the wireless piece. Also, it's charging just fine with the Spigen Crystal Clear case.

toy4x

May 2, 2011
Visit site
My experience was a mess. Pre ordered an s6 32g online for an early edge upgrade. I used a $50 BB gift card online. When I got to the store, they were going to cancel my order online and make me pay in the store. They weren't able to process it properly. And since I didn't bring the gift card I used that created more of a headache. It is 1130 now, and I just left with the phone and charger... I got there at 1015 and was the first one in being helped. I hope my pre-order from verizon goes better.

But they did have both an S6 edge and S6 in Gold /Plat. Glad I pre-ordered the gold through verizon. They look sweet!

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk

videoeditman

Apr 18, 2011
Visit site
Just picked up (2) 32GB S6 one White one black on Verizon. Had about 1 hour 40 minute wait!
I arrived at local time 11:45, thought I might beat the lunch hour rush :( Not!
But got two chargers and phones were activated, they let us do everything else.

mclark1242

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
My experience wasnt so bad, I had 2 32 gb Verizon phones. Went on lunch around 12:15 left with both phones activated around 1:00 pm. No lines or anything, also had my chargers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678