Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
I just called te 877 number again and now they are saying my ship date is April 23rd...WTF!!!!!!!

I ordered the thing super early on Mar 27!

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Just left the att store with one on hand. I have cancelled my BB order and happy att customer with gs6 64gb black. This was last time I was dealt with BB

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Amen to that. Just got an email that the charger shipped but cannot get any info on the phone. WTF, I ordered at like 5AM EST on March 27!!!!!!

Oh and I cannot cancel order because my upgrade has already been applied to my phone so if I went elsewhere I would be S.O.L

Call and cancel. I did when they sent me the backorder email. Then I just ordered on Verizon's site. It took a few minutes before it showed my upgrade was available again.

Posted via Android Central App

htcrazy

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
Picked up my white 64gb today at local BB. They were a little dysfunctional, but I was out in 30 minutes. Got the free charging pad too.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Call and cancel. I did when they sent me the backorder email. Then I just ordered on Verizon's site. It took a few minutes before it showed my upgrade was available again.

Yep that's what I am doing...I was on the phone with them and they told me the new date was now May 8...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ramsv94

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
I pre-ordered on Tuesday at a sacramento best buy and went in to pick it up. I got both the phone and wireless charger today and only took about 15 minutes. I did buy it at full retail, so it wasn't much hassle and what was best was that I bought a sprint 32 gb black Sapphire and they price matched version so I got it for 600. Phone and charger for 600? Pretty good deal to me

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
Yep that's what I am doing...I was on the phone with them and they told me the new date was now May 8...WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah that was not gonna fly with me. I tried to cancel as soon as I got the email and it wouldn't let me online. Then I get a shipping notification, saying they sent the charger. I called and canceled, they said to send they charger back when I get it. 😲😲😲

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I ordered on May 27, just got tracking info via email. S6 white 32GB ATT. Charger says on the13th for delivery. Still waiting for date on phone.

Posted via the Android Central App

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
Yeah that was not gonna fly with me. I tried to cancel as soon as I got the email and it wouldn't let me online. Then I get a shipping notification, saying they sent the charger. I called and canceled, they said to send they charger back when I get it. ??????????????????

I am on the phone with them now and they are telling me they can't cancel my order.

I am seething mad right now.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
I am on the phone with them now and they are telling me they can't cancel my order.

I am seething mad right now.

That's ridiculous. Maybe try calling back and getting a different rep. The lady I talked to was really helpful, she tried to figure out a way that I could just keep the charger. She canceled it no question.

Last edited:

stirling

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
So not too downplay the mood but did anyone else get a T shirt when they picked up from Best Buy? I did, but I haven't even pulled it out of the bag.

cgr45

Feb 2, 2011
Visit site
Well as expected BB screwed my pre-order. But I have to say. The staff stepped right up and made things right. The rep who took my order didn't do it right. But I'm happy. Love this thing.

Apr 9, 2015
Visit site
I was going to say that now that some people have their phones how are you liking them cuz some of us are sitting here on pins and needles and we can't wait till we get ours.

ripewithdecay

Jun 9, 2011
Visit site
So happy I canceled my back-ordered supposed pre-order today. I ordered through Verizon at mid afternoon and already received a tracking number. Never again Worst Buy.

lphr0z3nl

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site
Picked up my phone today at Best Buy in Duarte, CA. Took about 45 minutes cause there was a few people ahead of me but everything went really smooth.
They brought out the phone and wireless charger and also gave me a samsung bag with a t shirt and samsung cup which was pretty neat. It sucks that so many people are having trouble with best buy. I had a good experience today and wouldn't mind pre ordering through them again. The manager for the best buy mobile there was pretty good and even remembered me from when I came in to pre order.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae