Samsung Galaxy S6 Best Buy Pre Order Deal and Dates.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
I'm going to cancel and use the gift card for a wireless charger. How can they"not let you cancel"? It's your order, your money, you can cancel if you want.

Posted via the Android Central App

If you don't "claim" your pre-order, I believe that it expires.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S6 Handheld Device

Erm10

Nov 11, 2012
Visit site
How can they"not let you cancel"? It's your order, your money, you can cancel if you want.

I think if the thing has already shipped then you would have to treat it as a return.

Any other product and it wouldn't be an issue - I'd just buy from somewhere else and return the other when it comes. Not so easy with a cell phone with upgrade and contract hassles.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
Last Friday, I went to pick up my wife's GS6 at Best Buy and the experience turned me off to ever preordering from Best Buy again. Although there were two people ahead of me in line, I waited for about an hour until being called. The salesperson absolutely refused to let me take the phone unopened - it was a gift for my wife and I would have liked to have given it to her in a sealed box with no fingerprints. I explained this to the salesperson, who flat out refused to hear it. But wait, there's more.

Last September, I used the upgrade that was available on my wife's line to get an iPhone 6. I received that phone directly from AT&T (sealed box, of course), inserted my existing SIM card and was ready to go in about 2 minutes. Of course, Best Buy just had to make things a bit more complicated. Since I was using my upgrade to get my wife the GS6, Best Buy absolutely insisted on activating the phone under my number. I handed the salesperson the SIM card that I took out of my wife's phone and asked her to just put it into the GS6. Once again, she declined and restated that the phone has to be activated on my line. I then questioned the necessity of this, even pointing out that it's silly to activate it on my line, only to remove the SIM card and replace it with my wife's SIM card anyway. At this point, I just rolled my eyes and gave up.

A lesson has definitely been learned. I got sucked in by the free wireless charger, but it wasn't worth the headache and the aggravation. Never again.

They're the absolute worst. I feel you - my experience with BB wasn't any better, and like you the wireless charging pad offer got me in the door but I won't be buying anything else from them.

Daspoo

May 27, 2013
Visit site
As I thought, BB sent me another wireless charger...now I have 2 of them for free....those idiots

lol - ridiculous. Well, just consider it square. I pre-ordered there and ended up not being able to get the phone or the charging pad. So maybe you have the one I might've gotten. (I'm joking of course but what would you expect from such incomplete service.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon