Samsung Galaxy S6 Sprint Users

ramsv94

Jul 29, 2013
Visit site
So i am looking forward to getting the S6, but I am still debating what will be the best way to buy the phone. I have a upgrade available but the sprint store keeps telling me i will have to some this ridiculous access fee instead if i chose to go with the two year contract. They are pushing me to go with payment plans for the phone which I am not too fond of and then their is the last option of just buying the phone outright. I am also thinking about pre-ordering the phone from best buy because of the free Qi charger they might be apparently bundling it with. Will they be able to offer me anything different?

Thanks for the help

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Re: Sprint Users

Just wait until it's officially announced. My guess is that the carriers will be offering the same thing as Best Buy or else they'd be losing out on all the sales. Can't speak to the access fees that you're talking about though. Maybe you're talking about activation fees? You'd have to do some research into trying to get around that. That's a Sprint thing and not an S6 related thing.

corye

May 30, 2010
Visit site
Re: Sprint Users

I would imagine the access fee would be determined by your plan. What plan do you have?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk