Verizon WILL carry all storage options for the S6.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Pre-order is currently TENTATIVE for the 1st. There is a live call from Samsung in the next 72 hours to give a few more details, sorry not allowed to stated exactly when. All details provided so far are just normal specs of the phone, which is obviously everyone's knowledge. That we will carry the 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Black and White models. We will have more information after they announce more internally in the next 72 hours. There has NEVER been anything internally from Verizon stated about the 10th is is all speculation at this point still.

Will gladly share everything we are allowed to after tomorrows conference call. Some details are still not things we can pass on publicly. My ownership has already started taking pre-orders and payments with letting our customers know that pricing might change and color options are not guaranteed outside white and black.

All this info about color and sizes but why no info about versions? Is the Edge going to be available at launch?

Use double exclamation points if you can't say.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
Does anybody know the answer to this?

I'd be very surprised if Best Buy carried the gold Verizon capable version, but the Verizon store didn't. Why would Verizon allow that? Has anything like that ever been done before? I know in the past, Best Buy exclusive colors have come out but it's always well after the original phone was released. The Blue Droid Turbo comes to mind. And the gold isn't a Best Buy exclusive color. It is a color advertised by Samsung. Somehow Best Buy would have to buy exclusive rights just to that color and somehow get Verizon to agree to it. Not sure how that would be possible.

mountainman

Jul 16, 2010
Visit site
Maybe the Red Devil is holding off on color choices because there was no red option.

Remember the "Six Appeal" leaks for T-MOBILE, AT&T, and Sprint.. Magenta, Blue, and Yellow (respectively) notification light on the Edge panel. No such VZW ad leak followed. I thought that fact was mildly interesting.

Who knows what the marketing reps are thinking. They definitely are big on the whole DROID moniker. I mean, you see that Turbo in red or even ballistic nylon and it's instantly recognizable as a VZW phone. Perhaps there will be a special edition S6 color specific to VZW, as they don't believe the Blue and Green variety are befitting of the brand. But why not Gold? Who knows.

Speculation .... yes. A different color edition specifically for the Red Devil, not totally out of the question.

Now, if they came out with this

I would stop calling them the Red Devil... for a little while anyway.

Attachments

• 1427285303383.jpg
    1427285303383.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 181

Inders99

Nov 11, 2014
Visit site
I'd be very surprised if Best Buy carried the gold Verizon capable version, but the Verizon store didn't. Why would Verizon allow that? Has anything like that ever been done before? I know in the past, Best Buy exclusive colors have come out but it's always well after the original phone was released. The Blue Droid Turbo comes to mind. And the gold isn't a Best Buy exclusive color. It is a color advertised by Samsung. Somehow Best Buy would have to buy exclusive rights just to that color and somehow get Verizon to agree to it. Not sure how that would be possible.

Ahh, I thought it would be different with them but I guess not. Looks like I'll be holding out...again.

jleebiker

Jun 3, 2014
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the S6 Active will truly be an ATT exclusive or will it eventually make it to VZW as well?

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
All this info about color and sizes but why no info about versions? Is the Edge going to be available at launch?

Use double exclamation points if you can't say.

At launch we will have.

S6 / S6 Edge in White Pearl and Black Sapphire in 32/64/128.

Posted via Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks for the info. Do you know if the S6 Active will truly be an ATT exclusive or will it eventually make it to VZW as well?
More than likely it'll be the same as past years and be exclusive to ATT. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on it to come out for Verizon, although it would be nice if it did. 3500mah would be awesome!

Last edited:

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
At launch we will have.

S6 / S6 Edge in White Pearl and Black Sapphire in 32/64/128.

Posted via Android Central App

Woooo hoooo!

More than likely it'll be the same as past years and he exclusive to ATT. I wouldn't hold your breath waiting on it to come out for Verizon, although it would be nice if it did. 3500mah would be awesome!

Yes, it would be perfect. Unfortunately I'm on Verizon and plan on sticking with it so I have to pretend it doesn't exist.

DWS44

Jun 13, 2010
Visit site
Anyone know if Verizon will let you preorder a phone if you don't yet have a Verizon account? I'm on the fence as far as sticking with Sprint, but leaning toward making the move to Verizon. Planning to preorder the Edge, either from Verizon, or BestBuy if I decide to stay with Sprint.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Will Verizon have these available the same day as the other carriers or months later?

What will be the no contract price for the 128GB model?

DukeofPhone

Jul 18, 2013
Visit site
Will Verizon have these available the same day as the other carriers or months later?

What will be the no contract price for the 128GB model?

I will be getting the Black 128GB off contract with VzW so this interests me also! I would prefer to purchase the phone from Best Buy but from looking at their off contract prices they are significantly higher than VzW direct.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
Anyone know if Verizon will let you preorder a phone if you don't yet have a Verizon account? I'm on the fence as far as sticking with Sprint, but leaning toward making the move to Verizon. Planning to preorder the Edge, either from Verizon, or BestBuy if I decide to stay with Sprint.

Skip the Red Devil and do AT&T if you can (coverage wise).

Posted via S5 or Turbo.

ibcop

Trusted Member
Mar 9, 2011
Visit site
I will be getting the Black 128GB off contract with VzW so this interests me also! I would prefer to purchase the phone from Best Buy but from looking at their off contract prices they are significantly higher than VzW direct.

Best Buy is typically $100 or more over the carrier price. They claim they price match so you might be able to do that.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.

maduro78

Nov 29, 2013
Visit site
Does anybody know the answer to this?
You pay the same whether you supply a phone, buy it full price or subsidized(2 year contract price). Doesn't make sense since they say your paying the cost of the phone over the course of the contract. Since your not subsidizing a phone it your plan should be less but its not..

Moto X 2014