Verizon WILL carry all storage options for the S6.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
To my understanding they should load the new SKU tomorrow, across Verizon. You still might have to wait to access the gold via pre-order on the 1st since that is when everything will technically go live.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
The pre orders will go live at 12:00AM on April 1st or will it be later on in the day?
I want to get on there the second they go live and get my 128GB Black.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
To my understanding they should load the new SKU tomorrow, across Verizon. You still might have to wait to access the gold via pre-order on the 1st since that is when everything will technically go live.

Do you know based on past experience if we are one of the first to pre-order will they ship it to us on the 10th, or can we expect to have it on the 10th? I was hoping to get through Best Buy for the charger and don't have to send it for a rebate but if I can receive it on the 10th might be a lot less of a hassle.

johnts

Aug 27, 2013
Visit site
$100 to go from 32G to 64G of storage is ridiculous considering the price of a flash drive for a 32 vs 64 only increases at most by $15 to $20. At most there should be a $50 differential between the 2 devices.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
$100 to go from 32G to 64G of storage is ridiculous considering the price of a flash drive for a 32 vs 64 only increases at most by $15 to $20. At most there should be a $50 differential between the 2 devices.

You should buy all the parts yourself and build your own phone then!

SharkyNY

Sep 29, 2014
Visit site

Yeah. I was hoping that it would be similar to the Droid Turbo where its just a $50 price difference between the 32 and 64GB models.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
So last update from details given today...again things can change and this is coming from Verizon and their vendors.

This will not affect every market and is just trying to help people understand to have a back up color option...or wait it out like me :)

Tomorrow - We have been told MOST indirect stores, meaning privately owned. Will NOT be getting shipments of the GOLD color until late April / Early may.

Verizon's wording is big business and states they will be three color choices for PRE-ORDER and for Launch it does NOT state they will be available immediately. Meaning some options will ship LATER or as most understand it as a back order. SO if you are thinking gold your best option will be to try Online, Telesales or a National corp location. Again some indirect might have them....I will be trying to do my best at midnight to start ordering phones it they go live at that time.

Just wanted to pass that on as Verizon and Samsung are stating the 128GB and GOLD will be very limited and GOLD in general might not be in stores or shipping launch day....but a few weeks later.

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Just ordered Black 128GB with a date of 4/17 :) The only shipping option was Free 2 Day delivery.

I guess they don't even have the 128's in stock yet?

Any chance of me getting this earlier then the 17th?
My order was complete 5 minutes after they opened up online pre orders.

Last edited:

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site
Was overnight an option for you? Only option I had was two day shipping. Kind of bummed about that was hoping to get it on the 11th before I leave for a trip.

I've pre order many of phones from Verizon in the past and they will ship the phone via 2 day and you will have it on or before the 10th.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
I just ordered the "golden edge 128gb." Will ship on 5/1. I can't wait.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

Last edited:

yanks4life

May 14, 2010
Visit site
So Ordered the Verizon Gold S6 64GB and it says ship by 5/1, does anyone think maybe it will ship before, sucks have to wait longer just for Gold, hope I made the right decision!!

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site
I've pre order many of phones from Verizon in the past and they will ship the phone via 2 day and you will have it on or before the 10th.

Thanks. Hope this is true! I just got off a chat with the sales rep and they told me that I cant go on the Verizon Edge plan if I go thorugh Best Buy so looks like I have no choice but to preorder through Verizon.

droidguy1964

Banned
Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
illusive you definitely have the most reliable VZ inside info. Thanks!
So last update from details given today...again things can change and this is coming from Verizon and their vendors.

This will not affect every market and is just trying to help people understand to have a back up color option...or wait it out like me :)

Tomorrow - We have been told MOST indirect stores, meaning privately owned. Will NOT be getting shipments of the GOLD color until late April / Early may.

Verizon's wording is big business and states they will be three color choices for PRE-ORDER and for Launch it does NOT state they will be available immediately. Meaning some options will ship LATER or as most understand it as a back order. SO if you are thinking gold your best option will be to try Online, Telesales or a National corp location. Again some indirect might have them....I will be trying to do my best at midnight to start ordering phones it they go live at that time.

Just wanted to pass that on as Verizon and Samsung are stating the 128GB and GOLD will be very limited and GOLD in general might not be in stores or shipping launch day....but a few weeks later.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome