Verizon WILL carry all storage options for the S6.

dirt4444

Feb 24, 2011
Visit site
I've pre order many of phones from Verizon in the past and they will ship the phone via 2 day and you will have it on or before the 10th.

I have too but in the past it usually had the option for overnight shipping. I called back in today and they stated that it will still be shipped overnight but "the option to choose overnight is not showing in the system"?

mayconvert

Apr 23, 2013
Visit site
Not quite accurate on last count - Month-to-Month with BYOD Line Fee: $40 ($15 discount for 8GB or less data plan or $25 discount for 10GB or higher data plan - must be added as a "Feature" to existing account)

have no idea what you are talking about. If you BYOD, you get no discount.

iLLusive

Vzw Staff
May 11, 2010
Visit site
have no idea what you are talking about. If you BYOD, you get no discount.
They are incorrect friend, just off on the correct date tiers from the person you were quoting, right now we are currently still offering a Month to Month promotion that mimics the Edge program discount. In my opinion it is to show people out of contract how the discount would work for them and then the discount just switches from that to Edge discount and they just re-add the phone cost.

So yes if you are a monthly customer right now you can qualify for a $15 discount on plans from 500 MB - 4GB and get a $25 discount from 6GB+ plans. This is a limited time promotion so please lock it in until you get your next device and save some money if you are currently out of contract on latest More Everything pricing!

Last edited:

hhmorgan

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I'm off contract and got a line discount, if I purchase the S6 cash and activate it my rates stay the same (Verizon).

My idea as well. I have the $25 monthly discount for a 10GB ($80) data plan which I wish to keep. So I purchased the Galaxy S6 32GB full price $599.99 and my discount + reduced data rate will stay the same.

Also, no down payment payment for Contract. And I can move to another phone/plan whenever I like with no penalty. So that's $25*24 = $600 savings over the 2 years + $20*24=$480 savings on data plan for 2 years.

I'll use the savings to buy a wireless charger :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol