04-03-2015 10:10 AM
126 123 ...
tools
    I spoke with our Samsung rep yesterday about information on the S6 and Edge. She confirmed Verizon will carry 2 colors at launch, all storage options will be available as well.

Some people know me here and I'm reputable since I work for the company. Just look at my previous posts in the past. You can chose to believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Posted via the Android Central App
    03-24-2015 12:26 PM
    Thanks, Joe.

Posted via S5 or Turbo.
    03-24-2015 12:37 PM
    No mention of future availability of blue S6 or green edge?
    03-24-2015 12:54 PM
    No mention of future availability of blue S6 or green edge?
    They'll probably be announced towards the end of the year once the sales start falling off. It's happened with previous S devices. Just look how long the blue s5 took to come out.
    03-24-2015 01:14 PM
    Thanks for the info. Bummed that there will only be two colors. Any word on if the edge and regular S6 will release on the same day?
    03-24-2015 01:18 PM
    What two colors will be available at launch for the S6 edge? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!
    03-24-2015 01:35 PM
    If there are only 2 colors available at launch those are most certainly black and white. They wouldn't do something crazy like only have the green and gold. Fine with me because I was planning on going with black. My wife wanted the gold though....

More important question: Is the Edge launching at the same time as the regular S6?
    03-24-2015 02:11 PM
    The UK carriers are only offering black and white, so I am 98% sure that all the carriers here will be offering the black and white variants as well
    03-24-2015 02:19 PM
    Do you have anymore insider info to share, like pricing, or accessories included?
    03-24-2015 02:32 PM
    They'll probably be announced towards the end of the year once the sales start falling off. It's happened with previous S devices. Just look how long the blue s5 took to come out.
    That sucks. They should come out with all colors and all storage options at launch. It's ridiculous to announce them and get peoples' hopes up and then not have them available at the same time.
    03-24-2015 03:54 PM
    I can see only have a few color choices in store, but online should have more choices.

So there are x colors and 3 storage sizes plus 2 models (S6 and S6 edge) ...........
    03-24-2015 04:31 PM
    confirmed Verizon will carry 2 colors at launch, all storage options will be available as well.
    Well...the Verizon store lost a sale, looks like I'll be going to Best Buy for the gold.

I wonder if I can lower my rate since I won't be subsidizing?
    deeb215 likes this.
    03-24-2015 05:00 PM
    What two colors will be available at launch for the S6 edge? Thanks!

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!
    Black and white. This info about Verizon was on xda over a week ago.
    03-24-2015 06:08 PM
    Did they announce the blue S5 at launch or was it a "new" color introduced later in the year?
    03-24-2015 06:10 PM
    Did they announce the blue S5 at launch or was it a "new" color introduced later in the year?
    It was announced at launch. 4 colors were announced and two were released right away

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Inders99 likes this.
    03-24-2015 06:23 PM
    As for colors, I heard black and white at launch and others colors will come for future events like back to school, 4th of july..

It could change though.

03-24-2015 08:14 PM
    So is it still pre-order on the 1st, available on the 10th? Unless I missed it, I haven't heard the thing about Best Buy on Friday - considering it's Tuesday night already I don't know why they wouldn't have advertised it already....
    03-24-2015 08:19 PM
    As for colors, I heard black and white at launch and others colors will come for future events like back to school, 4th of july..

It could change though.

Black and white for launch. That won't change.
    03-24-2015 08:59 PM
    Pre-order is currently TENTATIVE for the 1st. There is a live call from Samsung in the next 72 hours to give a few more details, sorry not allowed to stated exactly when. All details provided so far are just normal specs of the phone, which is obviously everyone's knowledge. That we will carry the 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Black and White models. We will have more information after they announce more internally in the next 72 hours. There has NEVER been anything internally from Verizon stated about the 10th is is all speculation at this point still.

Will gladly share everything we are allowed to after tomorrows conference call. Some details are still not things we can pass on publicly. My ownership has already started taking pre-orders and payments with letting our customers know that pricing might change and color options are not guaranteed outside white and black.
    03-24-2015 09:48 PM
    I spoke with our Samsung rep yesterday about information on the S6 and Edge. She confirmed Verizon will carry 2 colors at launch, all storage options will be available as well.

Some people know me here and I'm reputable since I work for the company. Just look at my previous posts in the past. You can chose to believe me or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Now this is truth.
    03-24-2015 10:28 PM
    Pre-order is currently TENTATIVE for the 1st. There is a live call from Samsung in the next 72 hours to give a few more details, sorry not allowed to stated exactly when. All details provided so far are just normal specs of the phone, which is obviously everyone's knowledge. That we will carry the 32GB / 64GB / 128GB Black and White models. We will have more information after they announce more internally in the next 72 hours. There has NEVER been anything internally from Verizon stated about the 10th is is all speculation at this point still.

Will gladly share everything we are allowed to after tomorrows conference call. Some details are still not things we can pass on publicly. My ownership has already started taking pre-orders and payments with letting our customers know that pricing might change and color options are not guaranteed outside white and black.
    All this info about color and sizes but why no info about versions? Is the Edge going to be available at launch?

Use double exclamation points if you can't say.
    03-25-2015 05:49 AM
    Well...the Verizon store lost a sale, looks like I'll be going to Best Buy for the gold.

I wonder if I can lower my rate since I won't be subsidizing?
    Does anybody know the answer to this?
    03-25-2015 07:01 AM
    Does anybody know the answer to this?
    I'd be very surprised if Best Buy carried the gold Verizon capable version, but the Verizon store didn't. Why would Verizon allow that? Has anything like that ever been done before? I know in the past, Best Buy exclusive colors have come out but it's always well after the original phone was released. The Blue Droid Turbo comes to mind. And the gold isn't a Best Buy exclusive color. It is a color advertised by Samsung. Somehow Best Buy would have to buy exclusive rights just to that color and somehow get Verizon to agree to it. Not sure how that would be possible.
    03-25-2015 07:05 AM
    Maybe the Red Devil is holding off on color choices because there was no red option.

Remember the "Six Appeal" leaks for T-MOBILE, AT&T, and Sprint.. Magenta, Blue, and Yellow (respectively) notification light on the Edge panel. No such VZW ad leak followed. I thought that fact was mildly interesting.

Who knows what the marketing reps are thinking. They definitely are big on the whole DROID moniker. I mean, you see that Turbo in red or even ballistic nylon and it's instantly recognizable as a VZW phone. Perhaps there will be a special edition S6 color specific to VZW, as they don't believe the Blue and Green variety are befitting of the brand. But why not Gold? Who knows.

Speculation .... yes. A different color edition specifically for the Red Devil, not totally out of the question.

Now, if they came out with this

I would stop calling them the Red Devil... for a little while anyway.
    Attached Thumbnails Verizon WILL carry all storage options for the S6.-1427285303383.jpg  
    03-25-2015 07:09 AM
    I'd be very surprised if Best Buy carried the gold Verizon capable version, but the Verizon store didn't. Why would Verizon allow that? Has anything like that ever been done before? I know in the past, Best Buy exclusive colors have come out but it's always well after the original phone was released. The Blue Droid Turbo comes to mind. And the gold isn't a Best Buy exclusive color. It is a color advertised by Samsung. Somehow Best Buy would have to buy exclusive rights just to that color and somehow get Verizon to agree to it. Not sure how that would be possible.
    Ahh, I thought it would be different with them but I guess not. Looks like I'll be holding out...again.
    03-25-2015 07:56 AM
126 123 ...