Samsung Galaxy S6 Reviews

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Got plenty to do when I am not online with you two chukleheads. I have a pretty thick skin and love diversity of opinion. All I ask is some respect. I will have no problem getting through a full day without a charge. So I will have more time to benefit from your knowledge and wisdom.

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

You'll gain more respect when you treat people here that think differently than you, with some instead of trying to lecture them with some crap about embarrassing change and technology when ever someone complains about battery life.

You're such a hypocritical child to be calling the kettle black and then name calling because you can't make any solid argument. But don't worrie I have thick skin too. I deal with children all day. You're nothing by comparison.

Posted via the Android Central App

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
You'll gain more respect when you treat people here that think differently than you, with some instead of trying to lecture them with some crap about embarrassing change and technology when ever someone complains about battery life.

You're such a hypocritical child to be calling the kettle black and then name calling because you can't make any solid argument. But don't worrie I have thick skin too. I deal with children all day. You're nothing by comparison.

Look in mirror. You have open sarcastic hostility/condescension and low tolerance for different opinions. Your reply speaks volumes of your level of maturity.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

The way most adults have a conversation starts with your point or opinion then I respond with mine. You add commentary and condescension.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Because they don't have the phone yet and talking about hypothetical scenarios concerning battery life causes tensions to rise.

I am done. Comments on maturity and honesty=Ignore List.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Only difference with CDMA is you have to call to activate. You can call and switch phones everyday if you want.

The real question is how do people afford to jump from flagship to flagship?

My 2cnd thought lol!

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S5

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
It's sad, but I'm already completely writing off the review of the S6 that'll be posted on this site before it even gets posted. The inevitable "battery isn't good and software sucks" portions would be amusing if they weren't directly contradicted by more than half the tech world.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
It's sad, but I'm already completely writing off the review of the S6 that'll be posted on this site before it even gets posted. The inevitable "battery isn't good and software sucks" portions would be amusing if they weren't directly contradicted by more than half the tech world.

I havn't seen any review that says the software sucks, ppl say what you will about touchwiz but it's better then ever which is progress. The battery has been talked about but again wireless charging and quick charging will address this.

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
I havn't seen any review that says the software sucks, ppl say what you will about touchwiz but it's better then ever which is progress. The battery has been talked about but again wireless charging and quick charging will address this.

I'm just preempting what's going to be said when they post their review here. The software doesn't suck, at all, but there's a segment of people who like to go with the status quo. "Dat Touchwiz tho" will permeate right off the page. I guarantee it.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
I'm just preempting what's going to be said when they post their review here. The software doesn't suck, at all, but there's a segment of people who like to go with the status quo. "Dat Touchwiz tho" will permeate right off the page. I guarantee it.

ok I get what your saying and very true. which annoys me when I'm reading or watching reviews. it's like they can't give Samsung to much credit otherwise it would offend apple and other companies and their fans lol.

Posted from my Monster Galaxy Note 10.1 via Android Central App

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
That guy needs to get a room

Lol he loves the phone, 1st review I've ever seen of a non apple product where the reviewer said hey this is the best product out right now. usually you get the proverbial, "it's 1 of the best androids on the market"

Adranalyne

Nov 6, 2013
Visit site
ok I get what your saying and very true. which annoys me when I'm reading or watching reviews. it's like they can't give Samsung to much credit otherwise it would offend apple and other companies and their fans lol.

I could write it for him, probably. I'll give it a shot:

-Beautiful design, but slippery/fingerprint magnet. Reference iPhone/HTC.

-Gorgeous display, but overkill. Might have liked a 1080p panel for battery.

-Obligatory mention of no removable battery, no SD card, no IP67.

-Lags intermittently, semi improved with update. Keyboard sucks. Icons should have been changed. Some ridiculous mention of bad design language/using text instead of icons.

-Camera is great. Warmer colors. Love the camera launch.

-Battery sucks. 12 hours use. Charges quick.

-Speaker is loud. Obvious mention that it isn't Boomsound.

-Lukewarm conclusion. Not enough change over prior iterations. Only okay software. Bad battery. Great camera. Good design.

We'll see how close I am when it gets posted.

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site

-Lags intermittently, semi improved with update. Keyboard sucks. Icons should have been changed. Some ridiculous mention of bad design language/using text instead of icons.

-Lukewarm conclusion. Not enough change over prior iterations. Only okay software. Bad battery. Great camera. Good design.

Lol!

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site

Forget the review, you should have been here for the S4 vs the m7 debacle.
Fun times in the forums I tell you.

Kalvin Kerns

Trusted Member
Feb 14, 2014
Visit site

Hahaha sounds like most of them now.

Posted via Android Central App