T-Mobile: Samsung Galaxy S6

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Re: Samsung Galaxy S6 - T-Mobile

Tmobile manager said to me a few Tmobile stores will get Gold S6/Edge on April 10 for sell in store. They will be limited supply, of course. And if they don't get any, they'll be open for pre-ordering. Presumably true for online as well.

That's what I've heard.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Tmobile manager said to me a few Tmobile stores will get Gold S6/Edge on April 10 for sell in store. They will be limited supply, of course. And if they don't get any, they'll be open for pre-ordering. Presumably true for online as well.

That's what I've heard.
So it looks like we won't be able to get our hands on the gold until 4/10 @ the earliest

Sent not from just an oversized phone but my Samsung Galaxy Note 4

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

So it looks like we won't be able to get our hands on the gold until 4/10 @ the earliest

Yeah, if true. This Tmo manager seemed to know the deal, though. Spoke confidently. Maybe word from upper management got clearer over the weekend regarding the Gold version.

I'm planning to visit the store first thing 4/10, but will also keep an eye out on the website each day as it develops, cause who knows! I'll be sure to report ;)

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Yeah, if true. This Tmo manager seemed to know the deal, though. Spoke confidently. Maybe word from upper management got clearer over the weekend regarding the Gold version.

I'm planning to visit the store first thing 4/10, but will also keep an eye out on the website each day as it develops, cause who knows! I'll be sure to report ;)
Sounds good, I'm gonna hit up my corporate store today as well as see if they have any additional info. Unfortunately I'll be out of town on the 10th but I will be posted by a computer or 2 if needed to order via online

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Sounds good, I'm gonna hit up my corporate store today as well as see if they have any additional info. Unfortunately I'll be out of town on the 10th but I will be posted by a computer or 2 if needed to order via online

Let us know if you discover the same info!

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

Yeah update us on the GOLD version when you find out.

T-mobile has mentioned a bunch of times on their twitter page they will be getting the GOLD version very soon, and its on their website as "coming soon". So I think they def will be getting them just a matter of time.

onthecouchagain

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

Yeah update us on the GOLD version when you find out.

T-mobile has mentioned a bunch of times on their twitter page they will be getting the GOLD version very soon, and its on their website as "coming soon". So I think they def will be getting them just a matter of time.

I'll report about it as soon as I know more! Everyone do the same! =]

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

Well, Verizon, At&t and even Sprint has or will have the Gold S6/S6 edge available for pre order. Uggggghhhh, T-Mobile

gkendall43

Oct 21, 2013
Visit site

I can't confirm if this is true but I'll tell you what my local t-mobile store just told me. He said that the gold version will be available April 10 or later like others have been told. However, he also said that the free Netflix deal will end by April 8, so if you want the gold version you will NOT be able to get the free Netflix deal! This sucks if true. We wanted the gold but came home and ordered the black instead.

Posted via Android Central App

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Well isn't this some pile of steaming...annoyance.

Dear {me},

Thank you for your Galaxy S® 6 order. We are awaiting more Galaxy S® 6 shipments, and anticipate shipping your order number XXXXXXXXX between 04/10/2015 and 04/24/2015.

bhatech

Trusted Member
Nov 21, 2012
Visit site

I can't confirm if this is true but I'll tell you what my local t-mobile store just told me. He said that the gold version will be available April 10 or later like others have been told. However, he also said that the free Netflix deal will end by April 8, so if you want the gold version you will NOT be able to get the free Netflix deal! This sucks if true. We wanted the gold but came home and ordered the black instead.

Posted via Android Central App
Well the tmobile Netflix promotion is for the first 92,000 who redeems the deal. I'm pretty sure that it will run out in a day or two since people have started getting their phones.

npaladin-2000

Mar 3, 2010
Visit site

Well the tmobile Netflix promotion is for the first 92,000 who redeems the deal. I'm pretty sure that it will run out in a day or two since people have started getting their phones.
Great, yet another reason to cancel my backordered order.

Sent from my Sony Xperia Z3 using Tapatalk.

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site

FYI, T-Mobile had the Gold S6/S6 Edge 64 gig only for now to purchase via their site. Status shows back ordered but that might change as inventory trickles in.

spridell

Jun 10, 2010
Visit site

GOLD EDGE and GOLD REGULAR VERSION in 64gb now available on T-mo website

thats the only model available at the moment in gold

TheDonJ77

May 13, 2011
Visit site