06-23-2015 09:25 PM
423 ... 14151617
tools
    How to: Unlock samsung galaxy s6. My galaxy s6 is unable to recognize my fingerprints and i don't have any backup password.
    04-22-2015 09:39 PM
    I didn't know you can set fingerprint unlock without adding backup password. I'm sure you can do it with Google account from pc

Sent via the GALAXY S6
    04-22-2015 10:24 PM
    I just got my edge and it is not recognising the bluetooth in my 2006 mercedes benz ml320 ??
    04-23-2015 03:32 AM
    Does anyone know the answers to the following issues:

1. How to prevent the screen from turning off when it is on speaker phone and the keypad is up.
    2. Why after closing music and google play music, and playing words with friends, performing a move, the music will reactive as if it was paused.
    04-24-2015 07:01 PM
    what is the price in BDT?
    04-28-2015 12:33 AM
    Hello,
    I owe S6 and two things are driving me crazy. First and most annoying is a sound when dialing wired sound just before the first beep. Can not turn it off anyway.
    Second is A-Z sorting in app drawer. It is missing on my device.
    Please help if you can
    04-28-2015 02:39 AM
    I have a new Galaxy S6. I've noticed that screen does not seem anywhere near as sensitive as my old S4. I can't seem to use swype without making mistakes because the screen does not register properly a lot of the time. I have also noticed that if I put the phone down on a surface and try to operate the screen with one finger (without holding the phone) the screen becomes very unresponsive and registeres hardly any touches at all. Has anyone else noticed a similar thing?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-28-2015 12:45 PM
    It is the option to turn off the call connect tone, like there was on S5
    04-28-2015 02:33 PM
    how's your galaxy s6 call quality? thank you.
    04-30-2015 08:13 AM
    Just purchased the Galaxy S6 - how do you transfer the pictures on my mobile to my mac - very technophobic so please make it simple - thank you
    05-03-2015 07:00 AM
    I know I saw this somewhere before but can someone tell me the setting you go to, to make scrolling faster? I remember something about tapping the screen 7 times but I don't recall where to do that?
    05-04-2015 08:41 AM
    I know I saw this somewhere before but can someone tell me the setting you go to, to make scrolling faster? I remember something about tapping the screen 7 times but I don't recall where to do that?
    Nobody know what I mean with this?
    05-04-2015 08:10 PM
    Never mind. I found what I was looking for
    05-04-2015 09:04 PM
    I was at a festival last week and found it very difficult to see my S6 screen
    05-07-2015 08:56 PM
    I was at a festival last week and found it very difficult to see my S6 screen
    I use mine outdoors all the time with little problem. Granted, it's not like indoors and some devices are better outdoors. But, since we all know there is no perfect device, we each have to weigh the pros and cons as they apply to our own unique needs. AMOLED screens have trade offs and the S6 has come a long way. As a photographer of 40 years, I am critical and demanding of displays. I calibrate my desktop display every two weeks. The S6 more than meets my minimal requirements for display quality....by a long, long shot. Any complaints about outdoor viewing not being optimal are diminished by all of the phone benefits. That is, of course, assuming you are not trying to watch videos outside. By the way, are you using Auto brightness or manual? Get off of auto, it's not worth it. I use AMOLED Cinema, but you might want to experiment with that.

Galaxy S6 and Tab S
    05-08-2015 01:03 AM
    Hello,
    I owe S6 and two things are driving me crazy. First and most annoying is a sound when dialing wired sound just before the first beep. Can not turn it off anyway.
    Second is A-Z sorting in app drawer. It is missing on my device.
    Please help if you can
    A - Z sorting.
    Tap Apps then bottom left Menu and you will find View As - you will find custom or alphabetical there!
    05-08-2015 05:32 PM
    I'm thinking of switching from iPhone to an S6. I love how I can just hold down the home button on the iPhone and then siri starts listening. Can google now do this? I know you can access it by voice, but I assume that leaving the mic on to receive voice commands drains the battery. Is that true? And if so, can you just hit the button on a locked phone and then talk to the phone? Thanks!
    05-08-2015 05:51 PM
    Does your s6 normal get hot when you first use it and get extremely hot when charging?
    05-08-2015 07:06 PM
    My S6 Edge won't connect to my Win7 PC using USB. It says unrecognized device. Tried downloading Composite USB mobile driver, but it doesn't install.
    greeman3 likes this.
    05-08-2015 10:28 PM
    I'm having trouble with the default notification. It is not set, but has a tone anyway. It is overriding the notifications that I set for messages and mail. I'm not sure if the calendar is affected. Any tips on how to troubleshoot this problem?
    05-08-2015 10:31 PM
    Having problem with default notification overriding the settings for mail, messages, and possibly calendar. The default is not set to anything, but rings anyway. Help!
    05-08-2015 10:36 PM
    Does anybody else than me find the home button on black sapphire S6 a bit loose and shaky? Doesn't feel like quality..
    05-09-2015 07:50 AM
    I have to press to the power button twice before my lock-screen appears properly. I get a black screen the first time i try it unlock my phone almost every time. Do u have the same problem and know how to fix it?
    05-09-2015 01:49 PM
    Does anybody else than me find the home button on black sapphire S6 a bit loose and shaky? Doesn't feel like quality..
    Entire thread on it here: http://forums.androidcentral.com/sho...d.php?t=516442
    I'm thinking of switching from iPhone to an S6. I love how I can just hold down the home button on the iPhone and then siri starts listening. Can google now do this? I know you can access it by voice, but I assume that leaving the mic on to receive voice commands drains the battery. Is that true? And if so, can you just hit the button on a locked phone and then talk to the phone? Thanks!
    Not 100% what you are looking for, but you can press and hold the home button just like you do for your iPhone. This will launch Google Now, where you can then use the command "OK Google" to do anything. This will keep you from leaving always listening active and draining your battery, although not sure how much battery it actually uses to always listen. Also you might find some form of what you are looking for with s voice, but I haven't used that in a long time.
    05-11-2015 09:05 PM
    Just purchased the Galaxy S6 - how do you transfer the pictures on my mobile to my mac - very technophobic so please make it simple - thank you
    Download Android File Transfer from Google. Simple way to drag and drop pics off of your phone and into your Mac.
    how's your galaxy s6 call quality? thank you.
    Very good for me on T-Mobile.
    05-11-2015 09:08 PM
423 ... 14151617