GS6 Camera White Balance Question

seungklee

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I've seen some comparisons of GS6 Camera quality photos and they take some nice pictures compared to iPhone 6, 6+, HTC M9, and etc. However, all the photo comparison show that GS6 still processes yellowy images than iPhone 6? Mind you, GS6 camera quality is a big step up and I really like it. Do you guys think iPhone 6 white balance is more natural, better looking? Or GS6 is more natural? Which is more true-looking? Is it a software issue?

Naturaal Gaamer

Mar 21, 2015
Visit site
Yeah, I also noticed it. It's very annoying. It's because of the Auto mode on GS6, I think it's not as optimized. But when you go into pro mode, it can be easily fixed by playing with the WB (white balance) and ISO sliders. I've seen it on a youtube video and it was quite nice.

warpdrive

Jul 13, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I also noticed it. It's very annoying. It's because of the Auto mode on GS6, I think it's not as optimized. But when you go into pro mode, it can be easily fixed by playing with the WB (white balance) and ISO sliders. I've seen it on a youtube video and it was quite nice.

Could you please explain using the links I provided?

Posted via Android Central App

ballzac

Sep 29, 2013
Visit site
If I am getting the pics right, I feel like the ip6 pics look a bit more artificial than the GS6 one, I think the yellowish pic looks more natural and more like the way the sky and building is supposed to look like

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay