Samsung Galaxy S6 Pre-Orders Are Live On AT&T

smooth4lyfe

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Pre-Orders Are Live On AT&T

I prefer to order from Best Buy because they give u a free wireless charging pad! AT&T only gives you $50 off the Gear Circle headphones, Best Buy's offer is better

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

Do you guys think there is any incentive to pre-ordering this early? There's no chance they actually sell out of preorder right?

I'm on Verizon so probably have to wait anyways but I'd like to consider my options between best buy, etc. Would really like some hands on time as well

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

I prefer to order from Best Buy because they give u a free wireless charging pad! AT&T only gives you $50 off the Gear Circle headphones, Best Buy's offer is better

Agree. Have BT in my car. Don't need headphones.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site

Do you guys think there is any incentive to pre-ordering this early? There's no chance they actually sell out of preorder right?

I'm on Verizon so probably have to wait anyways but I'd like to consider my options between best buy, etc. Would really like some hands on time as well

The obvious incentive is that you are guaranteed a device while you take your chances on release date in April. At Best Buy, they are throwing in a wireless charging pad with preorders on a limited basis.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

The obvious incentive is that you are guaranteed a device while you take your chances on release date in April. At Best Buy, they are throwing in a wireless charging pad with preorders on a limited basis.

But at first glance (hard to tell on mobile) the prices are higher on Best buy. I plan on doing and edge/flex plan so the monthly fee of the phone is determined by the full price and not the on contract price. I agree that if you're signing a contract then the prices are the same so it makes sense to do best buy. I'm not willing to pay $50-100 more from best buy even if it includes a "$60" charger when I can get something that looks nicer on Amazon for $20.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like the edge/next prices are the same as the carriers. It's only the full price off contract pricing that is different. Does anybody know if the Best Buy preorder ship to home on release day? Or do you have to pick up in the store? I just fear getting stuck in a line behind a bunch of old ladies asking how to add their grandson as a contact when all I want to do is pick up my phone.

Last edited:

cwise222

Apr 26, 2012
Visit site

I was going to Best Buy preorder, or at least try since im already on Next, but it told me I had to have a special AT&T passcode and when I called the number it gave me I went in loops with the automated system so I gave up. The free wireless charger wasn't worth yelling into the phone for 10 minutes and then getting nowhere :p

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
Headed to Best Buy later today to pre-order the GS6 as I had to get an AT&T manager override after they initially balked about it but csr earlier this week didn't notate the file correctly. I insisted and finally got a override

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon