Just preordered a 64GB Black S6 Edge. Ships on April 8th.

Posted via the Android Central App
    TheDonJ77 likes this.
    03-27-2015 12:19 AM
    I prefer to order from Best Buy because they give u a free wireless charging pad! AT&T only gives you $50 off the Gear Circle headphones, Best Buy's offer is better
    jcp007 likes this.
    03-27-2015 01:42 AM
    Do you guys think there is any incentive to pre-ordering this early? There's no chance they actually sell out of preorder right?

I'm on Verizon so probably have to wait anyways but I'd like to consider my options between best buy, etc. Would really like some hands on time as well
    03-27-2015 05:38 AM
    I prefer to order from Best Buy because they give u a free wireless charging pad! AT&T only gives you $50 off the Gear Circle headphones, Best Buy's offer is better
    Agree. Have BT in my car. Don't need headphones.
    03-27-2015 06:05 AM
    Do you guys think there is any incentive to pre-ordering this early? There's no chance they actually sell out of preorder right?

I'm on Verizon so probably have to wait anyways but I'd like to consider my options between best buy, etc. Would really like some hands on time as well
    The obvious incentive is that you are guaranteed a device while you take your chances on release date in April. At Best Buy, they are throwing in a wireless charging pad with preorders on a limited basis.
    03-27-2015 06:07 AM
    The obvious incentive is that you are guaranteed a device while you take your chances on release date in April. At Best Buy, they are throwing in a wireless charging pad with preorders on a limited basis.
    But at first glance (hard to tell on mobile) the prices are higher on Best buy. I plan on doing and edge/flex plan so the monthly fee of the phone is determined by the full price and not the on contract price. I agree that if you're signing a contract then the prices are the same so it makes sense to do best buy. I'm not willing to pay $50-100 more from best buy even if it includes a "$60" charger when I can get something that looks nicer on Amazon for $20.

Edit: Nevermind, it looks like the edge/next prices are the same as the carriers. It's only the full price off contract pricing that is different. Does anybody know if the Best Buy preorder ship to home on release day? Or do you have to pick up in the store? I just fear getting stuck in a line behind a bunch of old ladies asking how to add their grandson as a contact when all I want to do is pick up my phone.
    03-27-2015 06:11 AM
    I was going to Best Buy preorder, or at least try since im already on Next, but it told me I had to have a special AT&T passcode and when I called the number it gave me I went in loops with the automated system so I gave up. The free wireless charger wasn't worth yelling into the phone for 10 minutes and then getting nowhere
    03-27-2015 08:37 AM
    Headed to Best Buy later today to pre-order the GS6 as I had to get an AT&T manager override after they initially balked about it but csr earlier this week didn't notate the file correctly. I insisted and finally got a override

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    20blks likes this.
    03-27-2015 11:59 AM