At a glance I see no incentives to pre-order online at att. com. Do you get the wireless charge pad if you pre-order on their site? I wouldn't plan on using att next. Am I missing something?

Posted via Android Central App
    03-27-2015 08:07 AM
    At a glance I see no incentives to pre-order online at att. com. Do you get the wireless charge pad if you pre-order on their site? I wouldn't plan on using att next. Am I missing something?

You don't have to waste time and gas going to a store to wait in line is the only think i can think of.
    ballzac likes this.
    03-27-2015 08:10 AM
    You don't have to waste time and gas going to a store to wait in line is the only think i can think of.
    If best buy prices are the same I'd rather go there to pre-order I guess for the charger, I hate dealing with cellphone people so I prefer to activate and port my number myself online, can you pre-order it in the store then take it home to set up yourself?

03-27-2015 08:12 AM
    If best buy prices are the same I'd rather go there to pre-order I guess for the charger, I hate dealing with cellphone people so I prefer to activate and port my number myself online, can you pre-order it in the store then take it home to set up yourself?

You should be able to ship it to your home via preorder but otherwise you should just be able to to say hey, I'd prefer to set it up myself at home and they likely would let you. Depending on the phone you have now it should be as simple as swapping the sim card.
    ballzac likes this.
    03-27-2015 08:14 AM

Yeah I hate dealing with cell phone sales people as well. I realize they are just trying to help and do their jobs. I usually tell them up front I know what I am doing and that I do not need help setting my phone up.
    03-27-2015 08:19 AM
    Yeah I hate dealing with cell phone sales people as well. I realize they are just trying to help and do their jobs. I usually tell them up front I know what I am doing and that I do not need help setting my phone up.
    Rofl yea I hear ya I'm the same way, I think I read they make more money selling add on crap than they do the phones, I think I will go and tell them to send to house or I'll just set it up

03-27-2015 08:21 AM
    Preordered from Best Buy got the AT&T two year contract price for the black sapphire 64GB. Picking up my free wireless charging pad the same day.
    03-27-2015 03:48 PM

Not dealing with AT&T staff is one that comes to mind lol.
    ballzac likes this.
    03-27-2015 03:52 PM
    It sucks the best buy price off contract is more then the AT&T price off contract
    03-27-2015 07:11 PM
    It sucks the best buy price off contract is more then the AT&T price off contract
    Can't you buy it on the Next plan to get the AT&T price and then just pay it off right away?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    03-28-2015 08:56 AM