Samsung Galaxy S6

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
Went into Best Buy 1st thing this morning. I was the 1st customer.
They are only selling the Black and White on Pre Orders. They had a Blue phone on display. It looked Black in the store.
Not sure if they will let it go on Preorder.
I got a Pair of Sunglasses and a Samsung sealing mug because I was the 1st customer
I will get all the charging equiptment because they are letting the 1st 75,000 have it.

The camera will be up in 7/10 of a second, its Really fast. The phone really feels good in your hand.
According to what your cellular provider does. There will be 100 GB Microsoft storage that comes with the phone.
I asked the Samsung Rep. How I was gonna get the picture, notes and music off my S5 to my S6
He replied, when you pick your phone up, bring it over to my area, And I will bring over everthing for you. And set up everything.
You won't have to do anything.
That is what I'm here at Best Buy for.
Right On !

I had to buy a 50.00 gift card to preorder the phone. I got a Black one.
Can't wait

20150327_095539.jpg

Here is the charging port that I will get.

20150327_100119.jpg

Sorry the reflection of my Red Case on my S5 showed up on the back of the S6 phone

Its a Gorilla Glass 4 back on the S6

20150327_095702.jpg

Last edited:

SpookDroid

Ambassador
Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In theory all pre-orders should arrive on that date. There are rumors, though, that T-Mo will actually ship earlier. But not confirmed AFAIK.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
I think that's the Black one, not blue. The blue one is REALLY blue. Like, blue blue blue Twitter blue.

If you say so. The BLUE one they had on DISPLAY was NOT really, really Blue, And The samsung man had NO Bright Blues on his tablet colors. And no real Bright Green or Red ones on his tablet for the colors.
They have a Green one, but it was a android looking green.

And there will not be colored phones on PRE ORDER.
They will come later on.

cardboard60

Apr 10, 2014
Visit site
In theory all pre-orders should arrive on that date. There are rumors, though, that T-Mo will actually ship earlier. But not confirmed AFAIK.

I was told if the phones are released on or before or after April 10, I will not have to rush, my phone is reserved and guaranteed to be there.
If anybody gets their phone 1st I will get my phone.
My order was taken around 9:00 am this morning.
And I get the whole charging package.
The S6 is going back to the USB micro charging system. Not the bigger USB that is on the S5
And if you are not one of the 1st people. You will have to purchase the charger you lay your phone on to charge it threw the back Glass.

jcp007

Trusted Member
May 17, 2012
Visit site
If you are on AT&T, only black sapphire and white pearl 32 and 64 GB GS6 at Best Buy. No gold platinum unless you go to the corporate stores. No 128 GB. The black sapphire looks like premium powder coating and has a great finish and appearance.

speed13

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
You may like to see this after I contact best buy.

Thank you for contacting Best Buy.

Let me assist you with your concern regarding your pre-ordered Samsung Galaxy S6 4G with 32GB Memory Cell Phone Black Sapphire ATT.

BestBuy.com strives to ship pre-orders as soon as they are received in our fulfillment centers. Our goal is to ensure timely delivery of a pre-ordered item on, or around, the actual release date of the product. Each item is assigned a release date, which represents the scheduled date on which the product is either available in our stores, or available to be shipped. These release dates are provided to Best Buy by our suppliers and are subject to change without notice.

We appreciate your loyalty as a My Best Buy member. For any other concerns, you may visit our Help Center at https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestbuy.com&token=PaZuoyEE.

Sincerely,

Mae
Best Buy Customer Care