04-20-2015 09:21 AM
131 ... 3456
tools
    I received mine today. It works well, even with my case. Although, it is a bit finicky about placement.
    04-10-2015 06:17 PM
    Glad to hear I'm not the only one with issues. I have two of the Duracell ones, too. Opened one and it doesn't work with the case. It will say it's charging, then lose connection a couple seconds later. Then I have to play the re-positioning game again, only to lose connection to the charger once more. No thanks. They'll be going back to Amazon next week.
    04-10-2015 06:35 PM
    No worky for me with Spigen Tough Armor. So glad I fought the temptation to buy more of these.
    04-10-2015 08:18 PM
    Probably not even going to send back - might just go in the trash.
    04-10-2015 08:21 PM
    I'm using a Spigen slim thin fit case and it seems to work OK with the Duracell Wireless charger.
    04-10-2015 08:22 PM
    None of mine work with cases. Well at least 2 don't anyway. I haven't opened up the other two. It's pretty disappointing
    04-10-2015 09:13 PM
    Are you saying it doesn't work with the Duracell chargers, or that you can't wirelessly charge with any case/charger?
    My other wireless chargers work fine. These duracells don't.
    04-10-2015 09:14 PM
    I guess these chargers just don't have as much strength as other chargers. They seem to work fine with my Obliq cases, just not with my Verus ones.
    04-13-2015 03:47 PM
    Mine works with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, and is it just me, but does this charger charge pretty fast. It charges my phone from 25% to about 45% in 35 minutes
    04-13-2015 03:51 PM
    Mine works with the Spigen Ultra Hybrid, and is it just me, but does this charger charge pretty fast. It charges my phone from 25% to about 45% in 35 minutes
    Same here with same spigen case as well as obliq naked shield

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    04-13-2015 05:28 PM
    Kinda off topic, but how do you get the 50% code for accesories? I looked in my box and don't see one anywhere?
    04-13-2015 08:00 PM
    Kinda off topic, but how do you get the 50% code for accesories? I looked in my box and don't see one anywhere?
    You have to register the device with Samsung on their website, and they will email you the code I believe
    04-13-2015 08:27 PM
    You have to register the device with Samsung on their website, and they will email you the code I believe
    Awesome thanks!
    Gonna wait until the life proof cases come out and if it works with them I may get 2 and try and get it to work with my car where I would barely have to open anything up.
    04-13-2015 08:27 PM
    Would something like this work fine with the S6? Is there any harm in getting a cheap wireless charger or is it bad for the device? Never used one before

Qi Wireless Charging Charger Pad for iPhone Samsung Galaxy S5 LG Nexus Nokia | eBay
    04-13-2015 08:40 PM
    I have the powetbot. It works.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-13-2015 08:44 PM
    Only thing I would worry about is I have heard some of those cheaper ones don't supply a steady voltage and that could damage the battery since the s6 no longer has an removable battery that could be a concern.
    ballzac likes this.
    04-13-2015 08:46 PM
    Probably not even going to send back - might just go in the trash.
    Psssssh!

I bought my two Duracell's when they were around $9/each + tax. I'd rather spend a few minutes going to a UPS Store to send them back and see my $20 again.
    04-13-2015 09:17 PM
    Guessing these Duracell power mats were made mainly for the iPhone 4 / 4s. Because I purchased a few for myself and co-workers and in cases they just do not work....anyone having same issues or maybe found a setting I am missing in the phone?

Cases are very thin an slim and our Tylt vu work flawlessly. Just concerned that while Powermat is the other side of Qi of wireless charging that these were made a long time ago and possible optimized for Apple and very small radius of charging?

Open to suggestions as I thought I saw pictures of it working on peoples phone but I think they were completely without a case. If so guess they are all going back to amazon as we are not in a position to go unprotected on our devices in store or outside it.
    04-13-2015 09:27 PM
    I have a Duracell power mat and it works well with my S6 in a slim fit case. I use it to charge my S6 at night, and it fully charges by morning.
    04-13-2015 09:37 PM
    Guessing these Duracell power mats were made mainly for the iPhone 4 / 4s. Because I purchased a few for myself and co-workers and in cases they just do not work....anyone having same issues or maybe found a setting I am missing in the phone?

Cases are very thin an slim and our Tylt vu work flawlessly. Just concerned that while Powermat is the other side of Qi of wireless charging that these were made a long time ago and possible optimized for Apple and very small radius of charging?

Open to suggestions as I thought I saw pictures of it working on peoples phone but I think they were completely without a case. If so guess they are all going back to amazon as we are not in a position to go unprotected on our devices in store or outside it.
    I'm having trouble too. I almost wonder if it's something with the magnets. Like if it doesn't send any current unless the magnets are engaged. Just a thought. I'm too lazy to send them back though. I'll probably just use my really slim cases when at home and change the case anytime I go out.
    04-13-2015 11:30 PM
    So which one is the best?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-14-2015 12:28 AM

Mine works with a a case, I have the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case, currently charging my phone now

I think it only works with TPU made cases. If the case is made of plastic or some other material on the back that is not TPU, it will probably not work...that is my guess
    Gray Area likes this.
    04-14-2015 01:33 AM

It's pretty much hit or miss. I have 3 duracell powermats 2 of them work fine with my Spigen crystal case and my obliq naked shield case (both are thin plastic cases). But 1 of them doesn't work with the cases. It seems that the powermats don't all have the same range. Which is a shame.

Posted on my Galaxy S6 Edge🔪(S is for Super) via the Android Central App
    04-14-2015 07:08 AM
    ...and BTW...it's not 50% off anymore. When I got mine on launch day, it was only good for 30% off.
    04-14-2015 07:16 AM
    Hmmm....not liking what I'm reading here. I ordered two and a case, all of which will be here tomorrow. Hope it charges with the case on.
    04-14-2015 07:39 AM
131 ... 3456