Samsung Galaxy S6 Wireless charger steal!

Rydsmith

Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Hey guys,

Thought I would let you in on a steal of a deal for wireless chargers for the S6/S6E. While you do get the charger for free from Best Buy when you buy from them, if you don't want to deal with them there is an amazing offer on Amazon.

Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System for iPhone 4/4s - Black (or White) are only 9.99 on Amazon with prime. I can't link it due to being a newer member (I've been commenting on article for years but not the forums, go figure) but it should rather easy to find.

Thank goodness for the fact that the S6/S6E has both Qi and PMA is amazing and for 9.99 I bought three of them for the different rooms in my house and work.

beatsandlife

Apr 26, 2014
Visit site
Re: Wireless charger steal!

Anyone know If the free charging pad from best buy is an off brand?

I saw an advertisement and it showed that it was a Samsung branded charging pad.

Not that it matters, just wanted to know.

Posted via the Android Central App

Coney718

Jan 7, 2015
Visit site

Nice deal. Wish i would've saw this yesterday when I was ordering my S6 case and screen protector.

leanneleg

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site

Thanks for the link! For the price I ordered 2. Love that it comes with the portable power bank as well!

joemontana

May 26, 2013
Visit site
Does using wireless charging offer the same fast charging as when you plug in the s6?
If not super fast, approximately how fast? I've never used wireless charging

Joe, Kalispell, MT
Posted via Android Central App

Jaycemiskel

Trusted Member
Jul 28, 2011
Visit site

Does using wireless charging offer the same fast charging as when you plug in the s6?

Joe, Kalispell, MT
Nope it doesn't. I think usually you're looking at a little less than 1 amp.

I went ahead and grabbed 2 of those. Couldn't pass it up for the price. When it's all said and done I'll have 4 wireless chargers, I better not ever run out of juice lol.

stevelam

Mar 16, 2015
Visit site

Joe, Kalispell, MT

Most definitely not fast charging. How could it be? It's slower than standard charging.

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site

Is anybody else a little skeptical about this? It just doesn't seem right.

Look close...it it comes with a case for an iPhone 4/4S (which we will just toss)....no one owns the 4S anymore so the manufacturer is having a firestorm sale :) Hence the reason for the price drop.

ffejjj

May 14, 2012
Visit site

At the local Best Buy by me they're offering the charge mat free with pre orders.

STEVESKI07

Mar 10, 2015
Visit site

What the heck, I'll give it a shot. I'll get the Galaxy S3 version instead since I actually have an S3, which will now be relegated to backup duties. I don't expect this one to work as well or easily as the OEM charger or the CHOE one that is about $30 on Amazon, but for under $10 I could use it in the office or have it in another room in the house.

Galaxy S3 version for those interested: Amazon.com: Duracell Powermat 24-Hour Power System for Samsung Galaxy S III - Retail Packaging - White: Cell Phones & Accessories

kcguy76

May 25, 2013
Visit site

I received the two I ordered today from Amazon. This is a REALLY nice setup. I'd love to see someone who has a GS6 use the Duracell Power Mat to Charge. Very simple and minimal styling. Love the tone for charging. Anyone else receive the kit that ordered on this close-out deal?

Gray Area

Dec 5, 2012
Visit site
Just ordered 2, thanks for sharing! Was just about to buy 1 for $30 till I saw this deal.

Posted via the Android Central App on my Galaxy S5

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adelinachau53674