04-17-2015 08:55 PM
56 123
    The S6 has wireless charging, there are powerbanks with wireless charging, there are cases . . . . . are there wireless powercases? In know there are already some S6 battery cases, but it is always charging thru the usb port.
    Seems a good idea to have an extra case with a battery in it to click on the back with wireless capability build in
    Is it on the market, or just a stupid idea?
    No hassel with cables and you can still keep using the S6 while the battery is charging with the powercase..
    04-17-2015 04:42 AM
    I have a "holster" case on my S6. Was surprised that the wireless charging works with the case on. Seems to charge just as fast as with the case off. I just have to make sure I have it on the "sweet spot" on the wireless charging pad.
    04-17-2015 09:22 AM
    Im using the following Qi Wireless charger for my S6 and its doing a decent job, definitely not FAST but not too slow (faster than USB pwoering via laptop).

04-17-2015 09:41 AM
    I'm loving wireless charging. I have no idea what the battery life is on my phone because it's always charged. When I'm at my desk at work or just doing stuff around the house I just leave it on the charger. I need to order another. The free Samsung wireless charger from Best Buy works great. Power mat won't work consistently through my UAG case. I need to order another Qi charger. Any suggestions for a 2A that is reasonably priced?

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-17-2015 09:42 AM
    The novelty seems to be working for best buy. It seems like a gimmick. Apparently, you can't use your phone while it's charging. I don't see an advantage

Posted via the Android Central App
    I have the Samsung one and I received texts, checked face book, pulled up for a shared drive on Waze--all of that while on the charger. And I even took a call and put it on speaker phone. And it's pretty fast, actually. Faster than my s5 by quite a lot. I'm on VZW.
    04-17-2015 04:26 PM
    Best part of wireless charging is giving the USB connector a break. My S3 USB port was completely hosed from a year's use. Verizon guy also said he sees that problem often. So for my money, the wireless charger is the way to go. It's easy to plop my phone on the charger when coming home from work. I got the Samsung one for free from BB.
    AndersP likes this.
    04-17-2015 08:55 PM
56 123