The Verizon S6 pre-order @ Best Buy is available NOW in stores! I don't think it is available to do online yet, but you definately can in the stores.

Sorry if this is old news at this point, but I know many of us read and were told that April 1 for Best Buy Verizon Pre-order, but apparently they worked something out last night to make it available NOW, instead of waiting till next week. A big thanks to sandoff for the tip in another thread!

After seeing his post, I took off for my local Best Buy and now have mine pre-ordered (Edge, Sapphire Black, 32GB). As of 10:30 this morning, the free wireless charger was also still available. The manager I was working with checked on that before adding it to my pre-order. The Samsung Experience guy wandered over while we were doing the paperwork, and he said the Verizon availability came down to them around 6PM last night.

SO...if you want to pre-order for Verizon...no need to wait!
    sandoff likes this.
    03-28-2015 10:19 AM
    The Verizon S6 pre-order @ Best Buy is available NOW in stores! I don't think it is available to do online yet, but you definately can in the stores.

Sorry if this is old news at this point, but I know many of us read and were told that April 1 for Best Buy Verizon Pre-order, but apparently they worked something out last night to make it available NOW, instead of waiting till next week. A big thanks to sandoff for the tip in another thread!

After seeing his post, I took off for my local Best Buy and now have mine pre-ordered (Edge, Sapphire Black, 32GB). As of 10:30 this morning, the free wireless charger was also still available. The manager I was working with checked on that before adding it to my pre-order. The Samsung Experience guy wandered over while we were doing the paperwork, and he said the Verizon availability came down to them around 6PM last night.

SO...if you want to pre-order for Verizon...no need to wait!
    I have experienced bestbuy totally botching this same situation in the past. I would be surprised if you got the email and the phone on the first day.
    03-28-2015 04:40 PM
    I have a UDP and can only order on bb.com if I want to keep my UDP. Thing is website still says 'in store only' on bb.com and i'm hearing bb can routinely delay the online ordering of new verizon phones up to a month online. I hope this is incorrect and we'll be able to order online on 4/1 but am not sure what to expect.
    03-29-2015 07:47 PM
    I have a UDP and can only order on bb.com if I want to keep my UDP. Thing is website still says 'in store only' on bb.com and i'm hearing bb can routinely delay the online ordering of new verizon phones up to a month online. I hope this is incorrect and we'll be able to order online on 4/1 but am not sure what to expect.
    It probably won't be available online. They seem to always delay them a month like you said.
    03-29-2015 10:06 PM
    Are they taking pre orders on the 128GB Verizon model?
    03-29-2015 10:07 PM