Samsung Galaxy S6 Any place I'll be able to preorder a 128 GB on Verizon?

othersteve

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site
It is remarkably difficult to find the answer to this very question. All Verizon reps I've spoken to have simply said they have no solid info yet. All I'm trying to figure out is where I can preorder a 128 GB S6 (possibly an Edge, undecided) on April 1st (or before).

Any options at all today? If not today, on the 1st?

Thanks everyone.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site
Re: Any place I'll be able to preorder a 128 GB on Verizon?

From what I've seen online, no carrier has the 128gb available right now. Hopefully this will change soon, as this is the one I want too.

I was able to pre order the 64gb black version from Best Buy yesterday. If for some reason, Verizon decides to offer the 128gb on the 1st, I'll cancel this order and switch to that one.

Sent from my DROID MAXX!!!!

felloffthetruck

Trusted Member
Mar 31, 2013
Visit site

You will have to wait until April 1st when Verizon starts taking pre orders.

I'm not sure about Best Buy, give them a call.

The big question is.........will Verizon even offer the 128GB model? I've seen posts that say Yes, but I'll believe it when I see it.

20blks

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
From what I've seen online, no carrier has the 128gb available right now. Hopefully this will change soon, as this is the one I want too.

I was able to pre order the 64gb black version from Best Buy yesterday. If for some reason, Verizon decides to offer the 128gb on the 1st, I'll cancel this order and switch to that one.

Att has the 128gb in store for pre order and I'm sure others will as well. Doesn't seem as though the phone will sell out, I wouldn't go crazy with a pre order at this point

Posted via the Android Central App

othersteve

Jun 17, 2011
Visit site

Thanks guys. I'll hang on until the 1st and just pop over to a Verizon store to ask about it then.

vegasdroid

Feb 5, 2011
Visit site

Thanks guys. I'll hang on until the 1st and just pop over to a Verizon store to ask about it then.
Someone in another thread asked the same question, and someone said that "yes the 128gb will be available at Verizon on the 1st."

PFD664

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site

While I was in Best Buy pre-ordering my 64g phone I was looking at their screen and they have the SKU # and a box to check for the 128g model, I would check with them...Plus you get a free wireless charger from Samsung

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae