04-05-2015 01:27 PM
62 123
tools
    Just a thought...if my teenage son and I were to choose a color, he would be more likely to pick the white as he did when he had a GS4. He said it was more cool and not old school and mainstream being for older people like me. I am of course getting the black sapphire GS6.
    04-04-2015 08:55 AM
    Do you. As adults, who cares about gender association.

Posted via the Android Central App
    04-04-2015 09:18 AM
    Nearly every written and video review of the S6 is with a white version. Even the demo unit at my local AT&T store was white. With so much exposure, it's hard to not believe that white is the"in" color this year. I've always owned a black or silver colored phone, but I'm considering getting a white S6 on Friday. Because I'll probably get a case for it, most of the body will be covered so I can always change the color of the exterior of the phone except for the face. So, it's either white or black for me...I may need to flip a coin to decide!
    04-04-2015 09:53 AM
    Nearly every written and video review of the S6 is with a white version. Even the demo unit at my local AT&T store was white. With so much exposure, it's hard to not believe that white is the"in" color this year. I've always owned a black or silver colored phone, but I'm considering getting a white S6 on Friday. Because I'll probably get a case for it, most of the body will be covered so I can always change the color of the exterior of the phone except for the face. So, it's either white or black for me...I may need to flip a coin to decide!
    I love that Pearl White but went with the Black Sapphire instead.
    04-04-2015 10:03 AM
    Would have preferred blue color, but since we don't have that option had to choose between white and black. Gold was not an option since I wanted the phone asap and couldn't wait. So between black and white went with the latter since it will show less fingerprints and smudges than the black version.

04-04-2015 10:04 AM
    Do you. As adults, who cares about gender association.

Heck no. Used heck instead of... It should not be a consideration at all. My son would say the same as a teenager.
    04-04-2015 10:40 AM
    Would have preferred blue color, but since we don't have that option had to choose between white and black. Gold was not an option since I wanted the phone asap and couldn't wait. So between black and white went with the latter since it will show less fingerprints and smudges than the black version.

I ordered the gold, but I am very concerned about the fingerprints after seeing it in videos. White is always my go to though.
    04-04-2015 10:43 AM

No offense. The blue takes me back to days when Samsung first interdicted the slider phone that was my sons first phone. It does look awesome. I want the platinum one but went with the black sapphire. They, to me, look great and are symbolic of the new direction of Samsung Galaxy devices.
    04-04-2015 10:43 AM
    VZW started pre-orders, no? Why wouldn't they be in stores?

Posted via My Samsung Galaxy S4 Handheld Device
    Yeah, I went to the Red Devil yesterday (corp store no less) and they had zero out for the S6. When I told him I was simply there to look at the S6 he replied with "Oh, that phone doesn't come out for a while." When I told him it was out this Friday, he said "we probably won't have it for a while after release."

I just turned and walked out.
    felloffthetruck likes this.
    04-05-2015 12:57 PM
    Yeah, I went to the Red Devil yesterday (corp store no less) and they had zero out for the S6. When I told him I was simply there to look at the S6 he replied with "Oh, that phone doesn't come out for a while." When I told him it was out this Friday, he said "we probably won't have it for a while after release."

I just turned and walked out.
    Sounds no different then any other Verizon store. How they hire these brain dead morons is beyond me. If you work in a phone store you would think you would know a little something about phones. The guy was probably applying the "Special Sauce" to the Big Mac on his last job.
    ibcop likes this.
    04-05-2015 01:12 PM
    You gotta blame management on that ,for horrible training
    04-05-2015 01:23 PM
    04-05-2015 01:27 PM
62 123